• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring Banter

Baroclinic Zone

I work in a skilled trade. Been hearing from a lot of people new work is really starting to plummet off a cliff. I heard a few places have started to lay people off. It starting to sound like the COVID boom with people doing work around their house is coming to a end. There is also a huge drop in commercial work. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, wxsniss said:

Thoughts on the NFT craze?

TKAT and now HOFV and DLPN took off... don't know much about it, not sure if this is just another meme fad or a future in cyrptovaluation of digital art and other items. NYTimes had a feature on it this week.

Along with the guy who sold his flatulence for $85, I consider NFTs an excellent indication that we're nearing peak-bubble.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

I bet I could get double that for my flatulence.

lol. Not something I'd ever considered before, but there's probably a surprisingly large addressable market for that sort of thing, at least for flatulence sourced from celebrities. Like, what would Wiz pay for a certified T Swift toot? Maybe we should set up a shell company and do a SPAC...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BrianW said:

I work in a skilled trade. Been hearing from a lot of people new work is really starting to plummet off a cliff. I heard a few places have started to lay people off. It starting to sound like the COVID boom with people doing work around their house is coming to a end. There is also a huge drop in commercial work. 

yeah so much was done in the last year there almost has to be a dropoff.   Travel will be the next boom...

1 hour ago, Hoth said:

lol. Not something I'd ever considered before, but there's probably a surprisingly large addressable market for that sort of thing, at least for flatulence sourced from celebrities. Like, what would Wiz pay for a certified T Swift toot? Maybe we should set up a shell company and do a SPAC...

Bot wkey right before they halted for 12, and DSS because they will prob have some pr soon similar to what wkey released. Obviously happy so far but don’t plan on holding Wkey through the weekend, maybe not even overnight.

NFT’s are a joke as far as I’m concerned but with this price action gotta at least mess around in the day trading account.

• Like 1