Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Banter 2021

George BM

23 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Taking the Grand National out for ...let's just say ....a vigorous play date :bike: :D

I mean, good to see you driving and all, but how about some shots of the car's exterior, too? It's been many years since I let my Motor Trend and Car & Driver subscriptions lapse....and I haven't seen some "hot" car pics in many years.  :) 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Mrs.J said:

AKA Foster Fail. :wub:

lol most likely!

13 hours ago, H2O said:

@mappy hasn’t posted. Dog def killed the fam. Thoughts and prayers and milkbones

still alive! Peaches hates us, for sure. Busy Sunday juggling three dogs, meals, outings, and all that. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blueberryfaygo said:

Every time I see rescue I think of this:

LOL Jim Gaffigan is hilarious. 

Our rescue had to go to the vet today to get an abscess on his face drained, poor buddy. A previous injury didn't' heal very well. Will pick up this afternoon, yay for day 2 and already having to wear an e-collar. :lol:

3 hours ago, mappy said:

LOL Jim Gaffigan is hilarious. 

Our rescue had to go to the vet today to get an abscess on his face drained, poor buddy. A previous injury didn't' heal very well. Will pick up this afternoon, yay for day 2 and already having to wear an e-collar. :lol:

I hope your rescue is OK!!  He looks so cute!

Agree about Jim Gaffigan, too!  I had a chance to see him early last March in Cleveland (just before all the COVID restrictions started), my sister-in-law got tickets and I went on up there for the weekend.  Hilarious!!  His routine on bacon is great, if you've ever seen it (one of the funniest lines from that is "the only problem with bacon is it makes you thirsty...for more bacon!").

24 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Agree about Jim Gaffigan, too!  I had a chance to see him early last March in Cleveland (just before all the COVID restrictions started), my sister-in-law got tickets and I went on up there for the weekend.  Hilarious!!  His routine on bacon is great, if you've ever seen it (one of the funniest lines from that is "the only problem with bacon is it makes you thirsty...for more bacon!").

This one and Hot Pockets gets me every single time :lol:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Thank you! He will be okay -- just have to get over this small hurdle first. He's in a good place and will get lots of love and attention :) 

• Like 2

Just now, losetoa6 said:

I don't chase if its snowing imby :whistle:

I've actually chased Les many times but haven't been to the Tugs yet but I will eventually. 

So it's NAM vs GFS/EURO/ICON/CMC?

Looks like the 6z 12km NAM has moved much closer to the Globals too as it approaches its useful range.

Good luck though! Hopefully you see a few flakes flying at the end.

1 hour ago, H2O said:

Melting snowflake by ChaoticMind75 on DeviantArt

56 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Man...I love giant parachutes falling . Late season snow can sometime deliver the fatest of the fatties. Good thing snow can't be canceled :D

PhotoPictureResizer_210330_064058959_crop_1300x860.jpg

-Snowflake-:)

Good morning losetoa6, lovely photo, so peaceful. However in reference to being canceled, albeit temporarily, H2O’s point is well placed. As always .....

21 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Looks like the 6z 12km NAM has moved much closer to the Globals too as it approaches its useful range.

Yeah I don’t doubt that maybe he sees some flakes up there but man those sref/crap short range models like the ARW or whatever is it are useless lol. 

On 3/28/2021 at 5:10 PM, losetoa6 said:

I did post a couple a while back 

If anyone noticed, last week there was a Jay Leno Garage YT of a Buick GN (1987) that was put in a dealer window and never sold. Still has the original window sticker. I only saw the first few minutes so far, but I immediately thought of AmWx and losetoa6. I wonder if you saw it?  Should be here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecw1jTYGwII

3 hours ago, CAPE said:

NAM has no snow now. I know it’s hard to believe but that’s just the way it is.

• Haha 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic