Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Banter 2021

George BM

2 hours ago, nj2va said:

Nice coozie!  Jealous of that look.  It’s in the low 50s here, windy, and overcast.  Mid 60s and sunny tomorrow though.  :sizzle:

If you want the look, you got to take the kids with it. :scooter:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Baltimorewx said:

@CAPE Ravens got Watkins. Hopefully he will stay healthy and help some. Not sure I see a big impact but if he can throw up 600 yards and 5 TDs, I’ll take it 

They needed a veteran presence. They have a bunch of young WRs, and they will probably draft another one. Less pressure to make it a first round pick though, where they usually bust picking a receiver.

Interestingly, Watkin's best season was in Buffalo when Roman was the OC.

21 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Hope it doesn't burn down :yikes:

New code requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit for bath receptacles.  If the bath is on the top floor in a old house it's tough to get a new fished wire up often and can be big $ . I'm sure you did a good job. :D

Oh its definitely not on a dedicated circuit.  I had the box upgraded, new ground put in and dedicated circuit run up for the kitchen a few years ago... 

14 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Where exactly is Pooles?

Miss taking my boat down dropping in at Middle river by Martin State Airport.  Hitting Riverwatch and Crazy Tuna .

It’s right off 43 where all those new warehouse style buildings have been built. It’s in between white marsh and middle River. It’s considered Middle River still. It’s not on the water but it’s a cool spot. Very spacious and it’s the pour your own beer system 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mappy said:

Fostering a puppy again, pick him up this afternoon. If I disappear, it’s because our older dog has killed us in our sleep for bringing home another puppy. 

OMG, he is SUCH a handsome guy! We hit up a brewery last night, where there probably almost a dozen different dogs...of course, I had to go around and introduce myself to every one of them. Can't help myself. Our yellow Lab gave me the "I KNOW you been cheatin'" sniffdown when we got home last night.  :D 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, mappy said:

We probably won’t lol, more than likely we will adopt if he’s a good fit 

That's awesome. 

When we got our 2 Australian cattle dogs/blue healers 15 years ago we bought 1 from a meninite farm and got the  other from the Humane society. 

Both Great dogs.  One is still alive and kicking. 

15 hours ago, MacChump said:

bunch of heathens in here I don’t know why I bother trying to culture you up

On 3/26/2021 at 5:43 PM, MacChump said:

And if California slides into the ocean, like the mystics and statistics say it will, I predict:

No googling!

All I know is that when I read your original post, I pulled out an old vinyl Sparks album.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Taking the Grand National out for ...let's just say ....a vigorous play date :bike: :D

20210327_155336-979x1305.jpg

One of the televised car auctions on FIOS yesterday sold 2 GNs as a pair - with sequential VINs.  Both were full optioned, sold from the same dealer to the same individual, who kept them until yesterday.  One had around 800 miles and the other less than 600.   Regret I don't remember the specifics on mileage and sales price.  Was around $150K for the pair - I think.  

On 3/27/2021 at 10:00 AM, mappy said:

Fostering a puppy again, pick him up this afternoon. If I disappear, it’s because our older dog has killed us in our sleep for bringing home another puppy.

D822FEB6-F78F-4E60-9EC7-358EADCC621D.jpeg

If the look on puppy's face was directed at me, I'd be, "Here, have all the treats."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic