• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Banter 2021

George BM

OH MY I am over the moon tonight! This Immune Compromised lady just got an invitation to a vaccination clinic at the Frederick Department of Health for tomorrow morning!!!

We filled out the intent form back in January and found out only around 20,000 Fred Co residents signed up, so looks like they are moving quickly as my group was not supposed to even be available till next Tuesday. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, CAPE said:

Ravens need to make this happen. Not the stud they need, but a major upgrade over the likes of Boykin, and wont break the bank. They cant head into the draft with what they have.

I don’t know...like I said I don’t hate if they sign him but I’m just not sure how much he would really add. It’s hard to gauge how good he is anymore. He was like the 4th option in Kansas City. He’s only really had one really good year and that was back in 2015. 

3 minutes ago, yoda said:

Good call lol

It’s their M-O lol...most games they seem to have an extended scoring drought. They have been better the last 10 games or so overall but sometimes on offense they tend to get lazy and take some really bad shots. Ayala and Wiggins are really the only 2 consistent scorers

2 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

It’s their M-O lol...most games they seem to have an extended scoring drought. They have been better the last 10 games or so overall but sometimes on offense they tend to get lazy and take some really bad shots. Ayala and Wiggins are really the only 2 consistent scorers

I think that's also a product of Turgeons offense. Seems like there's always been a tendency of having an extended scoring drought no matter the year or the players.

• Like 1

Just now, Chris78 said:

I think that's also a product of Turgeons offense. Seems like there's always been a tendency of having an extended scoring drought no matter the year or the players.

Yeah I can agree with that some as well. But MD never seems to have that legit guy who can just drain shots when you really need it. I mean Ayala and Wiggins are good but they still aren’t pure shooters. MD hasn’t had a pure shooter since I guess probably Mike Jones lol

Just now, Chris78 said:

Giving up atleast 46 pts in the first half isn't a recipe for victory for MD. I thought MD needed to keep this game in the 60s or low 70s

For sure. Their perimeter defense can and needs to be better but sometimes a team just hits shots. Alabama’s doing that right now. Hopefully the 2nd half they cool off

16 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

MD’s rebounding is horrrrrrriiiiiiibbbbbllleeee.

Yeah. Part of the problem is all the 3 point shots though. They have to try to run out to contest the shooter and it’s making it tougher for rebounds. Also the longer the shot, the longer the rebound sometimes and MD isn’t a good rebounding team anyway. So yeah, bad outcome all the way around for that one. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic