Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Banter 2021

George BM

2 minutes ago, Deck Pic said:

Warminista rant - 

Own it.  No reason to project onto cold lovers that we must be crazy or lying.   I want it to be cold as long as possible.  I want a marine layer and 53 degrees every day in May.  I prefer overcast, but if I have to see the sun, anything over 55-60 is gross and sweat inducing.   Own your status.  

65 to 80 with sun and clouds is what I want for the summer with low humidity.  Once we hit 85 and above it gets nasty with the humidity.  I hate 90s with 70 DPs, unless we are getting severe weather that afternoon or night

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vastateofmind said:

As always, looks AMAZING. I'm not a tremendous mushroom fan, but I'll bet it tastes good with that mix. The snap peas look soooo mouthwatering. Never heard of the meifun noodles, but they look awesome, especially with the other veggie/protein mix here. Geez, Mrs. J, if you don't already have your own cooking blog, channel, etc. -- you really should.

I am an introvert so I have issues going big with things. But am happy that I can share here. And yea the Meifun noodles are a new one for me. Brown rice noodles kind of like angle hair pasta. And the nice thing about stir frys is you can add the veg to your liking. So could just leave out the mushrooms. 

1 hour ago, toolsheds said:

Looks really good!  Made pulled pork tonight in the crock pot with some homemade spicy raspberry BBQ sauce.  Yum :-)

Oh we are having pulled pork nachos tomorrow. Made pulled pork last week and had enough left over. That BBQ sauce sounds good!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, CAPE said:

if he gets any significant playing time, he will have at least one 5 TD game and one 5 INT game. Maybe in the same game.

Absolutely true. That’s why he was so thrilling. But look at it this way. They have a solid D. They can withstand the int. What they needed was offensive firepower. Now they have some

44 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

They ain’t paying him 10 mil to sit. He’s the starter. Period

As a WFT fan I hope he plays great. I'll believe it when I see it though.

With the defense WFT should have if he is throwing picks costing them games Rivera won't put up with that.

43 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

As a WFT fan I hope he plays great. I'll believe it when I see it though.

With the defense WFT should have if he is throwing picks costing them games Rivera won't put up with that.

I think WFT wins that division with him as the starter....that would still be 8-8 or 9-7 of course.:lol:. He will defintely have a couple games where theres a lot of turnovers but that team needs offensive production at the QB position and he can provide it for the most part.  The core is there to be a good team, they just need decent QB play and as nice as Alex Smiths story was, hes done

1 hour ago, Stradivarious said:

Did anybody hear anything about wind damage in Ocean City last night?

The Royal Farms gas island ceiling on route 50 entering OC was demolished...

Ill have to give my parents a shout. They live about 1 mile from that royal farms in West OC/Berlin.

3 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

That’s for mask wearing children so that’s a rather important note to make. But good to see additional work shoe children are not prime Typhoid Marys when it comes to covid.

Don’t let the small details get in the way.

The world has been so lucky in this pandemic since children are so much less at risk than they are/have been to other viruses and pandemics. I simply can’t imagine the horror (especially as a parent of two young kids) if kids had been just as susceptible as the general population to contracting, suffering from, and spreading COVID.

• Like 4

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic