Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March Banter 2021

George BM

2 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Meh, don’t care.  We got one.

Yoda keeps trying to say that like it hurts anymore. We got one. That’s all that matters. The Washington Capitals were champions. They won the whole thing. That in itself is a big deal and will. NEVER. BE. TAKEN. AWAY. 

• Like 2

Just now, H2O said:

Yoda keeps trying to say that like it hurts anymore. We got one. That’s all that matters. The Washington Capitals were champions. They won the whole thing. That in itself is a big deal and will. NEVER. BE. TAKEN. AWAY. 

I'm not taking that away.  I'm making fun of it because Crosby has 3.  Ovie is going to finish with 1.  He can have all goal records he likes... but he will never beat Crosby in that

1 minute ago, H2O said:

I say the same thing about the Cavs in 2016 when they won the NBA finals! 

Then suffered through the Indians losing their 2nd World Series game 7 in extra innings (other one was 1997).

10 minutes ago, yoda said:

I'm not taking that away.  I'm making fun of it because Crosby has 3.  Ovie is going to finish with 1.  He can have all goal records he likes... but he will never beat Crosby in that

So?  They will both go down as great players. Before, all you and others said was Ovie was all about goals and would never win and therefore wasn’t great. He won the cup. Now you change it to he hasn’t won as many. BFD. Ovi locked up his legacy with or without the cup. Having just one makes it that much better

24 minutes ago, yoda said:

How can you be sure Ovi will finish with one?

Nickelback is pretty awful. Coldplay is worse.

LOL, I totally own the Nickleback thing.

You are terrible for thinking Nickelback is the worst, and the whole Duke thing though  

Did you know that if you play a Nickelback CD backwards, it plays a long message from satan? But even worse if you play it forward, it plays Nickelback.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic