Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
E PA/NJ/DE Spring 2021 OBS Thread

Rtd208

7 hours ago, RedSky said:

Mostly sunny forecast that changed to partly sunny has verified mostly cloudy. Holding at 59F 

Awesome looking forecast for the next week or so, a little dry so I'll probably water the lawn in a couple of days to keep it nice and green. That's the plan anyway.

7 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Finally a sunny day as forecast, yet increasing clouds with chance of shower has now been added

Super sunny here and 62F...putting the screens in then hopefully have a beverage outside in the sun. Radar looks fine and don't care what happens after 4pm. Pollen sucks though...

Can't beat this weather with a stick. Been getting so much landscaping done on the new house--every day just thanking my lucky stars that I'll have humped something like 30 yards of mulch before it got grossly hot and humid out.

One thing that I'm curious about is the wind. Has it always been this breezy out during this time of year and I've just never noticed? Seems like multiple days in a row where it's blowing 10-15 with 20mph gusts. Maybe it's because I've never worked outside for this long before, but I'm not sure. I don't remember it always being windy growing up around here.

• Weenie 1

38 minutes ago, CoolHandMike said:

Can't beat this weather with a stick. Been getting so much landscaping done on the new house--every day just thanking my lucky stars that I'll have humped something like 30 yards of mulch before it got grossly hot and humid out.

One thing that I'm curious about is the wind. Has it always been this breezy out during this time of year and I've just never noticed? Seems like multiple days in a row where it's blowing 10-15 with 20mph gusts. Maybe it's because I've never worked outside for this long before, but I'm not sure. I don't remember it always being windy growing up around here.

Besides the outrageous pollen, the weather has been comfortable.

I mentioned the wind somewhere else in this subforum. It's not just this time of year but for the past year+ all seasons. It's not hurricane strength but always s and seems to be breezy w/some gust. Reason I know is I wear a baseball cap quite a bit and always have to hold it from blowing away...more so than normal. It also blows the pollen around which may be why my allergies are so bad this year... 

• Weenie 1

Already up to 59F at 9am so 60F not far away...high will probably be upper 60s to around 70F. Good day to cut the lawn/trim and spray the green/yellow shit off the car. Enjoy the Phils at 1:05pm w/a cold one(s). Still haven't BBQ'ed yet so that may come into play at some point...

3 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

Next few days look perfect. It could stay this way for 6 months and I'd be pretty happy. I'm in no rush to get into the heat and humidity. Hopefully the trough stays parked over us :lol:

Easy now, 6 months goes way into football season. I'll give you 4 months and that's about it. Then shorter days, 50s, windy w/leaves starting to change colors....F'en bugs and allergies leave me alone as well.

I'll agree with HHH....hold it off as much as possible.

• Weenie 1

4 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

Easy now, 6 months goes way into football season. I'll give you 4 months and that's about it. Then shorter days, 50s, windy w/leaves starting to change colors....F'en bugs and allergies leave me alone as well.

I'll agree with HHH....hold it off as much as possible.

I'll take 4 months if the offer is still there!