Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Spring 2021 OBS Thread

Rtd208

2 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

My buddy Chris Sowers has some 50's/40's next week and maybe a mix Friday morning... call Ji and wake Ralph from hibernation? Seriously next week says screw you to Spring...

https://6abc.com/weather/accuweather-unsettled-week-ahead/49644/

I'm not hibernating. I lurk all year. I only really post in the winter tho. And this BN temp stretch shouldn't be a shock given the blocking pattern that wants to lock-in as per ens means. This is great grass-growing wx for my newly planted seed!

6 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

I'm not hibernating. I lurk all year. I only really post in the winter tho. And this BN temp stretch shouldn't be a shock given the blocking pattern that wants to lock-in as per ens means. This is great grass-growing wx for my newly planted seed!

Gotcha...hope the cubs are alright.

Stuff brewing to the south so we'll see. Since it's Sunday night/trash night I expect everything to overperform and blow my cans down the street.

Phils went up in the 9th 7-6 and I'm down to 48F with a breeze...

nu.jpg

42 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Gotcha...hope the cubs are alright.

Stuff brewing to the south so we'll see. Since it's Sunday night/trash night I expect everything to overperform and blow my cans down the street.

Phils went up in the 9th 7-6 and I'm down to 48F with a breeze...

nu.jpg

Getting some thunder and lightning here with a steady rain, 52F. Breeze picked up earlier out of the ENE, and temps dropped a good bit in the last 3 hours.

2 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Too much rain washes it down the Crick and feeds the fishes.

* Flashes here

6 hours ago, mattinpa said:

So you are getting it also. My area usually avoids the worst of the weather in all seasons, but not this time. It got kind of scary.

Lived in Royersford for a couple years. Looking at map it would appear to be a good location for weather but it sucked 90% of the time....only 239' elevation.

44F/mist,drizzle...great Springtime weather!

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

19 minutes ago, JTA66 said:

Picked up another .50" from the overnight storms, bringing my total to 1.10" for the event. Didn't know that much was expected--another overperforming rainer.

46F

It wasn't....and I think the high yesterday was predicted to be around 70F w/late day sunshine.

45F/breezy

• Weenie 1