Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Spring 2021 OBS Thread

Rtd208

58 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Fish ate them, no idea what a zaga is

Outstanding! Caught 4  trout today (Opening day trout season)

Gonzaga....final four basketball stuff.

The crap on radar is virga for the most part. Took a stroll w/ solid "green" echos in my area and nothing. May want to inform the family member...

• Weenie 1

18 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

Outstanding! Caught 4  trout today (Opening day trout season)

Gonzaga....final four basketball stuff.

The crap on radar is virga for the most part. Took a stroll w/ solid "green" echos in my area and nothing. May want to inform the family member...

Congrats on the trout - grass fed? (reference to Redsky's post).

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, KamuSnow said:

Congrats on the trout - grass fed? (reference to Redsky's post).

I gotcha ...lol....more like farm raised.

I watch YouTube/TV videos and people catching lake trout hit 15" with ease. (Makes me sick but happy for them) The trout I caught were 7-9" and are already in my gut. Not sure if you know but legally in PA, 5 (trout)...7"+ are allowed in one one day. Any grown man could consume 5 - 7" trout in one sitting after cleaning/slicing and a couple beers ....

56F

• Weenie 1

8 hours ago, RedSky said:

Improvement in the models from Friday onward with less cutoff lows, rexy blocky look. Maybe we catch a break. 

Saturday night/Sunday morning looks like a wash out...yes?

Make sure to tell family members to lay seeds out to feed my incoming trout....

53F

• Weenie 1

26 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Saturday night/Sunday morning looks like a wash out...yes?

Make sure to tell family members to lay seeds out to feed my incoming trout....

53F

Any old timer will tell ya there is nothing as tasty as free range chicken, grass fed beef and fish 

6 hours ago, RedSky said:

Any old timer will tell ya there is nothing as tasty as free range chicken, grass fed beef and fish 

I agree w/grass fed but not free range. It's kinda a joke what they consider "free range" and get away with it. Watch “Super Size Me 2: Holy Chicken.”...this is just a clip.

"The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has defined the term "free range" only for chickens, not for eggs or for other livestock, such as cattle. For chickens to be free range, the birds must be "allowed access to the outside," according to the USDA."

52F

• Weenie 1

Today back in 1916 began what would be the final day of the 25th largest snowstorm in Chester County history with a final total of 15.4". This however was not the largest April snowstorm on record that of course would fall to the 1894 Wet Snowstorm that resulted in 28.2" of snow. Of note much like the famous Morgantown 50" snow that fell just up the road from here in March of 1958 - the temps never fell below freezing - with the temp holding at just above freezing for the duration and yet still accumulating over 2 feet. Proving when it dumps....even with April sun agle it shall accumulate.image.png.9704b75f958ccdedf10795cc6c5c049e.png

15 hours ago, CoolHandMike said:

I'm with you man. But I'll take another summer like 2012 (I think) where it never really got too hot for too long. Low 70's, breezy days until September, please.

I exaggerate when I say 50s all summer but low to mid 70s/low humidity/breezy and cool nights is fine. It's when that sneaky bastard "humidity" shows up , temps rise and the damn bugs. That's when I say screw Summer and it will happen. Summer just about never fails and Winter fails more times than not....   

• Weenie 1