Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
E PA/NJ/DE Spring 2021 OBS Thread

Rtd208

8 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

During winter combining snow piles is totally legal and binding. Once Spring arrives one must come to grips their beloved snowpile must pass....the acceptance phase.

Thanks for the text. I'll add it to the binder.

I'd better hurry though, there's about 2 or 3 wheelbarrows left (in the tipped over pile).

46 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

Thanks for the text. I'll add it to the binder.

I'd better hurry though, there's about 2 or 3 wheelbarrows left (in the tipped over pile).

It's going to take a massive hit starting tomorrow through next week. When I was in the shade today it felt like the 40s, once I stepped in the sun the rays were super strong. I may park my ass in the sun Sunday to see if I can get some color? Spring Equinox tomorrow (5:37am)....

• Weenie 1

4 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

It's going to take a massive hit starting tomorrow through next week. When I was in the shade today it felt like the 40s, once I stepped in the sun the rays were super strong. I may park my ass in the sun Sunday to see if I can get some color? Spring Equinox tomorrow (5:37am)....

Tomorrow should be pretty nice too, sunny and 56 is the forecast for here. Currently 35F.

10 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

Tonight may be the coldest night till Fall. Took a walk around 9:30pm and it was decently cold plus some nice gust at times...

32F...predicted low 26F

Could be (the coldest night till fall). I was remembering last spring seeing snow in the air at midnight on a Friday night somewhere around May 9th? That's a once in a long time thing so not expecting anything like that this year.

Heard peepers one night last week at the tail end of the warm spell, and again 2 nights ago.

2 hours ago, KamuSnow said:

Could be (the coldest night till fall). I was remembering last spring seeing snow in the air at midnight on a Friday night somewhere around May 9th? That's a once in a long time thing so not expecting anything like that this year.

Heard peepers one night last week at the tail end of the warm spell, and again 2 nights ago.

Tell you one thing, allergies have already kicked in. I had like a 20 round sneezing spree this morning...

52F

• Weenie 1

39 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

Wow - guess Birds~69 won't be over this afternoon. What kind of bush is that? Almost looks like a tree, looking above it and behind. 

Was gonna ask the same thing it’s a large bush there’s many of them in the neighborhood and each one has same amount of pollen. It keeps leaves all year I thought it was a pine but maybe not? Last night something must of moved the branches because a huge plume of what I thought was smoke surrounded my car. This morning I figured out it was pollen. Pretty wild