Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Spring 2021 OBS Thread

Rtd208

On 3/6/2021 at 5:36 AM, Birds~69 said:

Seriously, this won't happen....and do you really want another big mid/late-slop March storm which will melt immediately w/muddy grass/lawn crap for days? 

I understand some weenies just want to raise their season totals just for the sake of it...just not me. It's really not snow, just inflated artificial stats.

IMO,  I'd take a 1-3"/ 2-4" late overnight peaceful event and do a Jeb Walk and call it a winter...

31F

The Superstorm of 1993 disagrees with everything you posted.

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

8 hours ago, Wentzadelphia said:

Anyone want to chase with me?! I’m seriously considering flying out there lol

06F1D4A9-B6EE-49A9-A9A5-A2CB91B8666B.png

Out where? I mean I just got a flight from Philly to Tampa in May for around 100 round trip with a checked bag... if it's something similar to that kind of bargain and it's to see possibly 20" of snow, I could maybe be down. I'm guessing you're talking somewhere out west? 

Spring fever alert! 53F here already, headed to 62 or thereabouts. I love the winter, especially when there is snow involved, and I'll enjoy snow in March or even April, but I have to admit that spring is my favorite time of year.

Last time it was in the 60s was on Christmas day, but I wasn't in the mood for it. But now, I'm gonna enjoy it! I can hang outside without feeling like the Michelin tire man all bundled up.

• Like 1

55.6 at 11:50AM after a low of 27.2 this morning. Yesterday high of 62.6 was the warmest since Nov 30th (65.4), and we're already on track to set a new record today.

Still large patches of snowcover hanging on, but definitely getting hit hard. My largest piles are still about 4' deep, with actual snowcover a few icy inches. Yesterday finally saw the last of my driveway (asphalt) snowcover melt, but a neighbor still has a fair amount on theirs. There are spots only a few miles away where there's nothing though.

55F

Four mild nice days and looks like the cold pattern resumes where it left off this weekend and no end in site for below normal temps from there through into late month, another crappy garbage first third/half of spring is looking like a lock. Got to love how the cold anomoly on this side of the globe is going to park itself in SE Canada to screw us :(

• Weenie 1