Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2021 Golf Thread

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

On 6/16/2021 at 8:25 PM, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Throwing a few outright bets in and dfs darts with minimal research…watch me crush it ha:

Rahm +1050:pimp:
Finau +2200 (can you just win one time, just once?) :yikes:
Casey +4500:sleepy:

Rose +6600 (too good of odds to pass up):yikes:

Hoffman +8500:pimp:

Wolff +22500 (A heart pick as I hope he feels better and is passed his mental health struggles. Good kid.):pimp:

DFS: Rory, Xander, Scheffler, Scott, Leishman, Streelman:pimp:

DFS 6/6 made the cut. Yea boyee. Rahm, Hoffman in it to win it but if Wolff can have himself a good weekend that’s a juicy payday baby…LFG!

• Like 1

TP showed its teeth yesterday with some tough pin locations. CL pushed to +5 and even with the marine layer keeping the greens from getting lightning fast, only a few great rounds were had. I like the balance so far between super tough conditions but fair. It’s a true test imo. 

If Wolff can maintain his great ball striking, daddy will make mommy very happy on Sunday night.

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

TP showed its teeth yesterday with some tough pin locations. CL pushed to +5 and even with the marine layer keeping the greens from getting lightning fast, only a few great rounds were had. I like the balance so far between super tough conditions but fair. It’s a true test imo. 

If Wolff can maintain his great ball striking, daddy will make mommy very happy on Sunday night.

Wow, when I stopped listening it was at +4 and they pretty much figured that was where it was going to stay. 

7 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Rory making a move on moving day. What a packed and star studded leaderboard mixed in with some storybook journeyman.

I’ve been driving all day since we left the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame around 3:30 so I listened to a lot of it.  Rory played well and Bryson did ok. I feel bad for Bland. 

37 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Rahm with the clutch putting. Oostie with another just not good enough major performance…tee shot on 17 was a head scratcher.

Rahm +1050 = small cash but a cash nonetheless.

Just caught that after checking in to our hotel. 18 wasn’t much better. He had the whole world right. 

5 minutes ago, mreaves said:

Just caught that after checking in to our hotel. 18 wasn’t much better. He had the whole world right. 

Everyone flew it into the bunkers on the right and even missing to the right of the bunker is fine. Considering 18 is an easy birdie hole I don’t understand his thought process unless he tried to aim right and hooked it left…but it did not look like that on tv. Back to back major runner ups is crushing but he’s an elite player who’s made huge strides with his putter so should have plenty of chances. 

1 hour ago, Go Kart Mozart said:

I think NBCs coverage blew.  How did Morakawa get the 7 on the par 5?  The low-angle shots of puts were useless...we couldn't see the cup!

I didn’t watch much but the SiriusXM guys thought there was way too much focus on Tiger/Rocco on Saturday. 

Played Fenwick in Old Saybrook CT yesterday.  Probably one of the prettiest municipal golf courses in the Northeast.  My inlaws are in Old Lyme so I've been playing here for 20 years. It used to  be in horrible condition and they've brought it back to remarkable condition. 

• Like 1