Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2021 Golf Thread

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

26 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Si Woo Kim putter snap FTMFW. Putting out with a wood like a boss. 

I can't relate. I've loved my Odyssey ever since I was in high school (I had to replace it once when it was stolen out of my car trunk). 

If I ever snap a club it's going to be a wedge.

8 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

If Berger can stay under the cut line I'll have two line ups going with all 6 guys playing on the weekend. I like my chances for getting my money back anyway. :lol:

I’ll have a few too but my best lineup so far is:

JT, Leishman, Morikawa, Champ, Weisberger.....and....effing Cantlay. FML. 

2 hours ago, OceanStWx said:

I can't relate. I've loved my Odyssey ever since I was in high school (I had to replace it once when it was stolen out of my car trunk). 

If I ever snap a club it's going to be a wedge.

I remember on a par 3 sliced my tee shot into the tall grass, while i was in there looking for my ball I found a fairly new putter.

28 minutes ago, mreaves said:

It was a massacre. I didn’t get to watch much today. Sounds like Rose rose to the occasion and made a nice rally. 

Yea. He was stumbling hard early. There’s alot of guys on tour who would end up with a 78 today after that kind of a shaky start but he rallied. Big props there. The conditions though were ‘easier’ today. A lot of guys shot under -3 to -5 today but many big names like DJ, Rory, etc couldn’t get it going. 

12 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yea. He was stumbling hard early. There’s alot of guys on tour who would end up with a 78 today after that kind of a shaky start but he rallied. Big props there. The conditions though were ‘easier’ today. A lot of guys shot under -3 to -5 today but many big names like DJ, Rory, etc couldn’t get it going. 

My tiebreak guess was -12 I think, but given where Rosy is at I have to imagine that's where the leader probably sits tomorrow afternoon. I can't imagine an even par final round Sunday.

6 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

My tiebreak guess was -12 I think, but given where Rosy is at I have to imagine that's where the leader probably sits tomorrow afternoon. I can't imagine an even par final round Sunday.

Depends if conditions soften up from tomorrow’s rain. But yea, -12 was a pretty good guess.