Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Long Range Discussion

stormtracker

7 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

This confused me . 60s can happen 12 months out of the year . Snow chances are only a few . I'd move to Los Angeles ,Ca if you don't like active  weather :sun:

It’s not about not liking active weather, I do but cmon man. The 40s and wind with fog and/or clouds has been tiresome. This week is an awesome switch up. I’ve enjoyed following the models to see how much the ridge can pump this week and how warm we can get. 60s to near 70 can happen 12 months out of the year? I’m confused about that one...typically we’re either 90 with humidity or 40s with wind. This will be nice. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

This confused me . 60s 70s can happen 12 months out of the year . Snow chances are only a few . I'd move to Los Angeles ,Ca if you don't like active  weather :sun:

By the way, I’m sorry for my outburst last week. It was uncalled for. Though we clearly have some differences about our thoughts on weather and that’s fine. But I’m not sure how you can’t be looking forward to the weather forecast the next few days...

5 minutes ago, mappy said:

This week is looking to be awesome. BRING THE WARMTH. 

Yall can keep whatever snow is being advertised, I don't want it.

SPRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Capture.JPG

Yes..absolutely looking forward to the next few days and walks with the pup after work and probably hit the golf range too..havent really been able to do that for multiple days in a couple months now. Comfortably anyway.  If theres some winter to track next week, Ill embrace it and track it but I doubt it personally.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RickinBaltimore said:

Fine with me! Those are some nice temps on Thursday/Friday

Friday and Sat really depend on that little backdoor cold front...if it holds off a little and we dont get the clouds and light rain shwoers friday we could get well into the 70s

1 hour ago, mappy said:

Capture.JPG

Another nice thing about this?  Mostly clear days and dry (well other than very late week perhaps)!!!  Not dreary rain/drizzle for days on end.

I will admit, if an actual snow possibility shows up the following week, I'd be in for that and follow it.  But for now, damn, 60s and sun will feel really good!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Another nice thing about this?  Mostly clear days and dry (well other than very late week perhaps)!!!  Not dreary rain/drizzle for days on end.

I will admit, if an actual snow possibility shows up the following week, I'd be in for that and follow it.  But for now, damn, 60s and sun will feel really good!

Dont forget not that windy either!

• Like 1

Since this is the long range weather thread ... looks like the snow chances are pretty much gone. Also looks to be an extended period of temps a little above average. I would love to see March 15 to April 15 be above normal, April 15 to May 15 normal, and May 15 to Sept 15 below normal LOL.

• Like 5
  • Weenie 1

36 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Since this is the long range weather thread ... looks like the snow chances are pretty much gone. Also looks to be an extended period of temps a little above average. I would love to see March 15 to April 15 be above normal, April 15 to May 15 normal, and May 15 to Sept 15 below normal LOL.

Agree. I would love  above normal to end of April and then the heat of the summer below normal.  Let’s make it happen

3 hours ago, mappy said:

Capture.JPG

i checked out of winter (and usually do) after february.  i love the seasons more so than i love snow.  i'll still be open to a march event, but it's go time.  bring on the mtb trails, the longer days, tshirt weather, and maybe even some cape/shear to track...and also the cicadas.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, 87storms said:

i checked out of winter (and usually do) after february.  i love the seasons more so than i love snow.  i'll still be open to a march event, but it's go time.  bring on the mtb trails, the longer days, tshirt weather, and maybe even some cape/shear to track...and also the cicadas.

Less than a week and sunset will be after 7PM...that in itself is pretty exciting

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Less than a week and sunset will be after 7PM...that in itself is pretty exciting

LOL, I just asked Google Assistant over lunch what time of sunset today is vs. a week from today...and was blown away when she informed me sunset was one hour and seven minutes later than today. Of course, my surprise was tempered when I suddenly remembered DST starts this weekend. #derp

• Haha 2

Can't wait to hear the first rumbles of a good Spring thunderstorm, to see shelf clouds rolling in on warm humid days & watching the sunset as the storms pass on. I enjoy watching the more knowledgeable folks in here discuss Winter weather, but it doesn't take long for me to miss t-storms lol. Gotta start shopping for a new camera soon.

• Like 7

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic