Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Member Location Information

WinterWxLuvr

19 hours ago, mappy said:

Okay, figured out the Google Map thing. Super easy

This is what I have as of yesterday afternoon. A few I missed the "-" signs so they show up in another country 

image.png.fb0786134eaf3a78a574387234c9af16.png

Looks like a lot of people live where it doesn't snow....sucks to be them. They should probably post about that in the mid to long term discussion thread

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, mappy said:

Alrighty -- member location map is now live

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1s0m_oAkLy169xBTMWO-BPxShxouBHQiM&usp=sharing

let me know if it doesn't work lol

Very cool. Another impressive map from the map master. I'm surprised how many members live in the same snow hole as I do. 

2 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

Very cool. Another impressive map from the map master. I'm surprised how many members live in the same snow hole as I do. 

oh gosh, this was nothing. any of you could have done it. but thank you all the same. 

While I knew that the majority of us lived between Baltimore and DC, seeing it in map form definitely makes it more apparent. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mappy said:

those are the coordinates he provided 

I'm sure, it only proves my point about him :) the only reason I know exactly where he lives is because he moved into my development several years ago. That mark is well SW of where he actually lives. I'm sure he did it on purpose but it's still funny to me considering I've given him grief about not being able to point out where he lives on a map.

Just now, leesburg 04 said:

I'm sure, it only proves my point about him :) the only reason I know exactly where he lives is because he moved into my development several years ago. That mark is well SW of where he actually lives. I'm sure he did it on purpose but it's still funny to me considering I've given him grief about not being able to point out where he lives on a map.

maybe he doesnt actually know where he lives on a map lol

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic