Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 2021 Weather Discussion

CoastalWx

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

You're like the electronic Ginx. Searching far and wide on social media for damage. At least he scours the Earth looking for it.

You are the premature ejaculation man. Yesterday you prematurely meh'd the rain, today the wind but then in both instances posted , "good drink", "we blow" Premature eScooteration 

10 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

The Emass coastal plain never was in either game. EMass coastal plain is the NIT of weather.  Once in a while a great team but mostly also rans. Rest of New England is NCAA level in weather.

What? :lol:    It's probably windier here, but due to the violent nature of wx around here, I'm not impressed unless it is 50kts or greater. 

Just now, CoastalWx said:

I'm seeing Forsythia and Magnolia about to pop. I can't recall it this early other than 2012. All my plants are coming up. Done with winter around here. We grow.

My neighbors Forsythia is about ready,  my Day Lillies and Catsmint are greening nicely. Canadian Maple in the front yard is opening up, and my Magnolia isn't too far behind.

Just now, WhitinsvilleWX said:

My neighbors Forsythia is about ready,  my Day Lillies and Catsmint are greening nicely. Canadian Maple in the front yard is opening up, and my Magnolia isn't too far behind.

It's a solid week early it seems. Maybe more. I did compare it to other areas even further south that radiate better and those weren't as far along. Warmer nights help.

• Like 1

We got forsythia bud swelling ... as much as can be discerned.  They are small anyway.. But the lilac buds opening.  There are some other random undergrowth shrubbery that appear triggered, and fields around town are green tinting.   Major over hang tree/canopy types are still asleep.    Although there some Dutch elm that look like they may be flowering, but those are mid growth ones in my town - they don't make it to old age before they succumb to the disease native to that species.

• Like 1