joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2021 Weather Discussion

CoastalWx

11 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I haven’t been ,grump much?

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

If you think it’s gonna snow because the FV3 says so in a super marginal airmass.. I don’t know what to tell you. We tried to tell em.. winters over . Will they listen or will they buy heavy snow Thursday night?

7 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Noones getting snow. Unless your eggs are in FV3 basket. Sheared , weak, south 

7 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

When there isn’t even 1? 

6 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I was referring more to eps chances of snow over 1”

All within just the last 6 hrs. Just give it a rest man. The schtick is old, like so old.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

17 minutes ago, weathafella said:

3-6.   Not bad a week after and before mid 70s

..and it's inside of 5 days ... that's bit more confidence inspiring for that model.

Yeah, I agree warm up after still in tact.  It looks like this week's event is perhaps that last hurrah - for this cold pattern anyway...  Still waiting on La Nina spring :rolleyes:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Well into the 60s starting Sunday. One more week of this nonsense.

Yeah, we've been onto that ...

It's not a block-buster ridge or anything, but it's easy to lose sight and sensitivity to the notion of what happens when you don't have a 50 kt, 900 mb, NNW liquid nitro hose aimed at us at this time of year. 

Actually, +2C maturing to +4C at 850 mb with a high in that position conducting what light zephyrs there are ... W-->E, zippo clouds ?  I bet that 73 or '4

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Nah, seasonably mild. Just sitting outside on the pickup bed listening to Florida/Georgia line. Girls in shorts washing the dodge, brisket on the grill. Warm times ahead.

We all told you many times after Monday it was mild with 40’s and 50’s. Maybe it’s even milder farther out..And that is how it looks. Correct?

4 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Yeah, we've been onto that ...

It's not a block-buster ridge or anything, but it's easy to lose sight and sensitivity to the notion of what happens when you don't have a 50 kt, 900 mb, NNW liquid nitro hose aimed at us at this time of year. 

Actually, +2C maturing to +4C at 850 mb with a high in that position conducting what light zephyrs there are ... W-->E, zippo clouds ?  I bet that 73 or '4

Tickling +7C on Monday. 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

We all told you many times after Monday it was mild with 40’s and 50’s. Maybe it’s even milder farther out..And that is how it looks. Correct?

You were touting that this week. If we hope and pray, this happens Sunday and beyond.  Thursday could sneak into the upper 50s if we get enough sun, but then Friday and Saturday chilly again. 

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Odds of the March max temp being warmer than April’s? I’ll go 25% this year.

• Weenie 1

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I see mostly 30s and 40s this week. Maybe a low elevation 50+ spot on Thursday if lucky and clouds don't roll in early as Scooter said.

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I see mostly 30s and 40s this week. Maybe a low elevation 50+ spot on Thursday if lucky and clouds don't roll in early as Scooter said.

Have we moved to the BDL verification system?  Need to start looking at temps through the lens of BDL and not ORH.

• Haha 3