• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 2021 Weather Discussion

CoastalWx

Yup...I bitched and complained my way into the warm sector !   ... I still suggest there was an ill-modeled diffused lag in the warm arrival though...the clearing here in Ayer 2 hours ago coincided with a coherent increase in SW breeze...flag waving, and we jumped from 55 to 66 inside of a 40 minutes when that happened...

So... delayed by not ultimately denied  -

Yeah Scott - one helluva of a classic blue bomb look to that...  That thing goes from 991 to 981 in those 12 hours passing just quintessentially along the climate route for puking 15" of green tinted power outage from Kevin to Will to Ray...  While you ... uh, might oatmeal in that for a while but you'd end in paper mache

The only problem is... there's not much support from the GEFs or cross-guidance...

But you know what - I suspect that matters less?  Just because spring craziness is clearly set into the model behavior.  The flow is also flattish off the Pac with weak western ridge semblance and so ...a bit of an 'unmanned firehose' thing going on.  So it not adding to confidence ..it's not taking away either.

Farmer's Gold storm...

It's a saying out in farm country.  You like these Equinoxial snow thumps... in fact, they love 'em in April too... preferably after the first tilling rotation of Earth.  The snow fixes a nitrogen goose ...and sometimes at the tail of a dearthy snow year, too - so actually needs it. 

It's all relevant to preference - ha...

Will and I have been half joking that this was a 70 to snow year feel to it... We can't seem to shake the N/stream despite the tele's suggesting it's May already ...so, let's see if we can get this done.

• Like 1