Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 2021 Weather Discussion

CoastalWx

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Couple shots next Wednesday and Friday on the clown range Euro.

Give me 1/2", and I'll launch into baseball season happy.

Hopefully we get a late season event where Wilmington stays all snow due to rates and it's just white rain in Methuen. 

15 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

:lol:  I'm joking. But I think you would melt a bit.

No, it will be more like Wilmington gets 10-14" of paste, ORH gets 17", and Methuen is outside the best rates and gets 4" of slime that slides off his windshield during the event.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

I agree about the anomaly and that factors in. I mean it was hours and hours of WTF is going on. As a weenie, you live for that. Definitely started out lower than 10:1, but I think it got better than 10:1..especially inland. Even where I was on the SW side of BOS, it was blowing and drifting right at sunset. That's when it just stacked and stacked. I honestly think it crushed the suspension a bit on my old '83 Pontiac Grand Prix. :lol:   

I remember thinking if snow is mixing in by noon look out!   Sure enough, working literally across the street from the Garden flakes mixed in by Noon.   I leave around 4:30 amd crossing the street to the govt center t stop (had to walk the mile to sample the conditions...) I’m getting flakes drilled into my ear from the wind.   I get home to Brookline Village and already I have 4 inches of snow on the deck but it was struggling on pavement.   I leave to watch the NCAA finals at my friends house about a mile away on foot with wet pavement on the back alley.  Returning 3 hours later to a foot in the same place with it raging.   What a special event!   Widespread 2-3 feet!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I remember thinking if snow is mixing in by noon look out!   Sure enough, working literally across the street from the Garden flakes mixed in by Noon.   I leave around 4:30 amd crossing the street to the govt center t stop (had to walk the mile to sample the conditions...) I’m getting flakes drilled into my ear from the wind.   I get home to Brookline Village and already I have 4 inches of snow on the deck but it was struggling on pavement.   I leave to watch the NCAA finals at my friends house about a mile away on foot with wet pavement on the back alley.  Returning 3 hours later to a foot in the same place with it raging.   What a special event!   Widespread 2-3 feet!!

Yeah I arrived in Hyde park around 4pm with like 3-4" already and pavement already caved. In fact, it was sticking on rt 24. This was when it was really convective. The snow was so wet..likely only snow because of such intense VVs...but it was so wet I had to pull over as my wiper blades looked like the leg of a polar bear with so much snow on them! I may have to lie back and slowly disrobe to those pic again.

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1