Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2021 Weather Discussion

CoastalWx

22 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

What winds? LOL. Some breezes here and there. Awesome out. 

Agreed ...

I was brandishing this as 'not' in that sense, because - I guess - AFD's were trying to turn the fan up on this afternoon.  But it's just not that windy here.  Light breeze...  this is like a 9.7 on the NAPE scale - in fact, it's really almost too mild to be nape.

It's just f'n insane out there. 

I wish I didn't clock a 10K on the 'mill at the gym last night and saved for today.  Course there's tomorrow.  

It's interesting that we should be good to go through Friday's misty cloud advances. 

Also, anyone notice just how rudely obtrusive and potent that cold shot is over the weekend?

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

Agreed ...

I was brandishing this as 'not' in that sense, because - I guess - AFD's were trying to turn the fan up on this afternoon.  But this is a like 9.7 on the NAPE scale - in fact, it's really almost too mild to be nape.

It's just f'n insane out there. 

I wish I didn't clock a 10K on the 'mill at the gym last night and saved for today.  Course there's tomorrow.  

It's interesting that we should be good to go through Friday's misty cloud advances. 

Also, anyone notice just how rudely obtrusive and potent that cold shot is over the weekend?

UGH....wish we could save it for July-

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

March coc’s...get used to them. You’ll see and feel them more and more as you get older.

I mean I get it and love snow, but there’s no denying what a good sunny, mild day in March can do for the soul.  Like seeing the world for the first time again after darkness of winter, lol.