• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 2021 Weather Discussion

CoastalWx

Sounded like a freightliner just came through, shook the house and trashcans all knocked over. Impressively abrupt here. Weather station has only been up since xmas, but just hit its max gust of 32. Nothing crazy but decent considering it is pretty sheltered from the north by the house and reads low as a result.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Eek with 2”.

Roaring and snowing here. Somehow the wind got my anemometer going again. It’s whistling through gaps in the house I never knew were there.

Is he around reporting? Never see his reports on here. Thought he has someone waving a palm branch over him feeding him grapes in Key West.

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Is he around reporting? Never see his reports on here. Thought he has someone waving a palm branch over him feeding him grapes in Key West.

He texted me. His greenhouse may have blown to MYR.

I just can’t believe my anny is working again. It hasn’t reported wind speed since last fall even though the cups spin. 

6 minutes ago, dendrite said:

He texted me. His greenhouse may have blown to MYR.

I just can’t believe my anny is working again. It hasn’t reported wind speed since last fall even though the cups spin. 

Haha that’s awesome. So strange it’s working again. I saw up at CH they got drilled too.

Boy ... days 7 thru 10 make that annoying bullshit out there worth it ...

that’s gonna both eradicate the snow and tinge the cut fields green by the end of that. 

Signal gaining weight ...finally operational run that’s catching up to the telecon spread.   Way out there tho ... but that is  right in the falling PNA window and the NAO’s rise entering week two so it does have the table set 

Just gotta get past that pinch-low in foreground 

I’m ready. Pandemic imprisonment and no chance for snow in March becomes cruel and perhaps this is a merciful lord

nah-