• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
OBS and nowcast 10A-5P both Mon and Tue 2/22-23

wdrag

Wantage NJ (this part at 115PM.   2.4" since SB 1055A. All northern Sussex County Roads in nw NJ, snow or slush covered and slippery. Two spinouts that I saw. Plowing in progress. But beautiful again. Sticking to trees. 30.7F after a high of 33.1 at 11AM. ~1/2sm moderate snow in progress. been mostly small flake. densely packed. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, wdrag said:

Final??  Maybe you're right but Don's stats and pattern evolution allows for more. Let's enjoy everything that we have. 

My neighbors are already whining about the snow. People really just hate winter around here.  I mean, what do they expect it to do here? Stay in the 70's?

• Thanks 2

As of 1:29pm, very heavy snow continuing. Temp of 32.4 degrees, 2.75 inches so far on non-paved surfaces. Snow started around 10:45am with temp of 36.7 degrees. Intensity picked up quickly and had moderate snow by 11:10 am. Non-paved surfaces were covered by 11:30am. Snow became heavy around 12:00pm and very heavy around 1:00pm.

1 minute ago, Snowzone said:

I don't even want to look at the radar to see where the rain/snow line is. Ignorance is bliss. I just want to enjoy the snow while we have it....When it turns to rain, it turns to rain.

going to take a while to get to you it took an hour to get from Hackensack to Elmwood Park