Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
OBS and nowcast 10A-5P both Mon and Tue 2/22-23

wdrag

2 minutes ago, RU848789 said:

As of 12:30 pm we're up to 1.5" and it's pouring snow at 33F.  Gorgeous.  Hoping the rain holds off, but the radar looks close for sleet, I assume. 

I see the mixing got beaten back a little as it tried to move into northern Middlesex County. Going to be interesting to see how long it can be held off. Closing in on 2 inches ... turning out be be a nice event!

• Like 1

Just now, NEG NAO said:

you should have mixed and be mainly liquid now - my Fire TV interactive radar app was exact with the changeover by me on the middlesex/union county line.......about 10 minutes ago

Still heavy snow here, and I'm in northern Middlsex. COD NEXRAD is showing the mix line still a little to our south.

8 minutes ago, psv88 said:

Nope. These happen every once in a while. Relatively rare, but happens.

This was actually more interesting than a lot of rain on the snowpack events...just watching the progression on the traffic cameras was fascinating.  Frustrating too as I saw heavy snow as close as 10 miles to the southwest while it was raining here.  There could have been some tweaks to the 3k NAM ptype maps on TT, but if you looked at the model soundings, it nailed this again!

Now I gotta get some work done.

• Like 1