Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 22 Minor snow and rain event

HoarfrostHubb

13 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

Zone average, so that's wrapping in totals from Hooksett too. I really issued it more for impacts on the commute than actual snow amounts anyway.

My mom said maybe a couple inches in S Hooksett right now, but take that with a grain of salt. Still snowing hard down there though.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, radarman said:

Berkshire East has recovered nicely from the Tuesday rain event.  Skied wonderfully this afternoon, woods especially.  Slow drive home though, all snow crossing the river, flipped to rn coming through Amherst at 530.  

Seems the snow warmed up enough yesterday to be very skiable.  I hope I can get out on Wednesday for a few hours between classes.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Was it any better out in the hilly part of town?

It was like a whole different world. Heavy snow everything sticking to roads, trees, side walks. These pictures are from Hamden/Bethany on Gaylord Mt Rd.

I measured 0.7" at 530FT by Broken Arrow Nursary, much less down the hill at 220FT on Todd St with 0.3" and got one report from a spotter in Hamden with 0.2" at 165FT. On Rt10 near Sleeping Giant everything was just wet, mostly rain and non-accumulating snow at 100ft or less.

IMG_20210222_142351 (3).jpg

IMG_20210222_143013 (4).jpg

• Like 2