Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 22 - Wet Snow Event

ChescoWx

2 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

nam3km_asnow_neus_9.png

potentially dangerous situation if that ends up being right... I don't think any municipalities prepared for a possible plowable event. Roads are going to be a disaster this afternoon.

Might be okay - most of rush hour is past, warmer in the pm, mid day thru early afternoon for cleanup. Could be not too bad.

Hi I am a teacher in the Bensalem School District and we are in school today. Should I be worried here about getting home? I live in the next town up (Feasterville) but literally on the I95 corridor. The last one we got 8.8 inches and Bensalem 6 miles away got 4.... I have been "stalking" this site for the past 8 years, always good banter and my one graduate course in meteorology helps me translate your "wonk-speech" to some degree. The running calculations is that you all have been correct more than 75% of the time - I only look at the accu-weather channels for laughs.... I do visit Mt. Holly with my students - very nice folks there. I teach and have a degree in environmental science.

So thank you and are we really getting 4-6 still!? Elevation here at BHS is 109ft

Sincerely and I am big fan of all of you!

Lisa Buffardi

• Like 3