• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Philly Area Banter

The Iceman

Partially regretting buying a turbo forester just bc it kills me having to put premium in, but ive been working from home the past 5 months so I don't drive too much anymore.  Although, I was driving back from the city last night around 2:30am and this jeep had no lights on and was swerving all over 76 so I called them in to police bc I just couldn't ignore it in case they crashed into someone.  

16 hours ago, RedSky said:

Getting close to my demand destruction price of somewhere between $5 and 5.50 a gallon. 

I walk, bike, take the bus/train when I can. Pretty much in the center of North Wales w/many shops. Walked to get my hair cut this morning. Lose a little weight and save on gas...a win-win.

Prediction: Monday morning (if not before) there will be a gas station near me at $5+. They're all hanging at $4.99. Once one does it others will follow...

• Weenie 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

NJ going all out, first legalize/sell weed and now a proposal for legalizing "shrooms"...magic mushrooms. And unlike weed (illegal to grow), legally you'll be able to grow your own magic mushroom.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/30/nj-senate-introduces-bill-that-would-legalize-magic-mushrooms-for-personal-use/

Family Guy Clip:

For once the politicians are thinking of us, if it's becoming hellworld why not make it fun

2 hours ago, RedSky said:

For once the politicians are thinking of us, if it's becoming hellworld why not make it fun

Maybe not shrooms but PA will cave soon regarding weed. They're losing out on 10s of millions of tax dollars which NJ is receiving not only from NJ residents but PA folks crossing over buying their weed, filling up w/cheaper gas and buying a bottle or 2 of cheaper booze.  

4 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

Maybe not shrooms but PA will cave soon regarding weed. They're losing out on 10s of millions of tax dollars which NJ is receiving not only from NJ residents but PA folks crossing over buying their weed, filling up w/cheaper gas and buying a bottle or 2 of cheaper booze.  

But we have fireworks *boom*

13 minutes ago, RedSky said:

But we have fireworks *boom*

Just yesterday they're setting new restrictions...too many people (neighbors) bitching about where, what time they are being set off.

https://www.wtae.com/article/fireworks-restrictions-pennsylvania/40486248

Either way, I'd rather have legal weed, shrooms, cheaper gas and booze than fireworks.

21 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Just yesterday they're setting new restrictions...too many people (neighbors) bitching about where, what time they are being set off.

https://www.wtae.com/article/fireworks-restrictions-pennsylvania/40486248

Either way, I'd rather have legal weed, shrooms, cheaper gas and booze than fireworks.

The restrictions are workable not setting them off after 10pm most of the year and not spooking the cows

But hell yeah all those and fireworks and it's on

donkkong.jpg

July 10th, time for a Flyers rant...

I hate Chuck Fletcher! I hate him with a passion!! Now there are rumors the Flyers are looking at Patrick Kane? Why? And why would he want to come here and finish out his career on a last place team? Kane should sign with the Rangers and help that young team get over the hump.

I hate the Cowboys more than any other team, closely followed by the Penguins and Rangers. But until Chuck is gone, I'm a Rangers fan. Heading to eBay now for a Ron Duguay throwback jersey.

Rant over, back to watching the Phils...

• Weenie 1

How about that demand destruction price range getting kissed and the resulting drop in prices called it

Now the worst may not be over it depends on what Russia does. There is speculation they don't turn the gas back on too Europe after 10 days of maintenance. New hostilities involving Kalingrad or expansion in Ukraine would escalate things.