• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Philly Area Banter

The Iceman

Flyers 12th straight loss....ties franchise record, what a mess.

Rant:

I buy "1" item from "certain" retailers...the receipt is always  1'+ long for whatever reason. I tell them beforehand I don't need a receipt, it still spits it out. The only difference is the person doesn't hand it to me and tosses it. The whole process is a waste of time/resources for everyone...

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, ncforecaster89 said:

I just heard from a member here who told me that another member of this particular forum supposedly went to another members house and assaulted them over them calling this storm a bust.  Anyone know who this idiot might happen to be or even if there’s truth to this rumor?  

lol what?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ncforecaster89 said:

I just heard from a member here who told me that another member of this particular forum supposedly went to another members house and assaulted them over them calling this storm a bust.  Anyone know who this idiot might happen to be or even if there’s truth to this rumor?  

Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, ncforecaster89 said:

Here’s the actual text message I received:

“I’m hearing some guy on a weather forum, from Philadelphia, went a few blocks from where he lived and assaulted another member for claiming the storm is a bust!!!”

Probably the 'other' Philly forum where all the cool kids hang out. That sort of thing doesnt happen here. But current odds are 2:1 it was RedSky and 10:1 on Birds69 :jerry:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, ncforecaster89 said:

Here’s the actual text message I received:

“I’m hearing some guy on a weather forum, from Philadelphia, went a few blocks from where he lived and assaulted another member for claiming the storm is a bust!!!”

Probably Paul going after the LV guy about Coatesville snow totals from the 1800's

I kid, Paul, I kid! :D

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, ncforecaster89 said:

9 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Probably the 'other' Philly forum where all the cool kids hang out. That sort of thing doesnt happen here. But current odds are 2:1 it was RedSky and 10:1 on Birds69 :jerry:

Lol, I just seen this. WTH? Nah, Redsky :oldman: or myself wouldn't do such a thing. However, if Albedoman mentions a possible drought again, younger buck Iceman may cross-check him into the boards...

28F

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Colonoscopy :lol: I laughed when I was asked that and said there is not enough money or an army big enough 

Yeah, you may as well sleep/try to sleep on the bathroom floor, not eat w/explosions throughout the night w/the medication they give you beforehand...uggh.:arrowhead:  

2 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Yeah, you may as well sleep/try to sleep on the bathroom floor, not eat w/explosions throughout the night w/the medication they give you beforehand...uggh.:arrowhead:  

They also don't like it when you tell them you are thinking of taking up pipe smoking in the near future

:pimp:

5 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

Lol I had one last fall and apparently they put a lot of air or something in you as part of the process, and while you're waking up it starts coming out as the biggest farts you've ever had. So I asked the nurse to pull my finger and she hesitated but then pulled it and yeah, lol. She seemed to think it was funny.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

Lol I had one last fall and apparently they put a lot of air or something in you as part of the process, and while you're waking up it starts coming out as the biggest farts you've ever had. So I asked the nurse to pull my finger and she hesitated but then pulled it and yeah, lol. She seemed to think it was funny.

The "prep" was the hardest part, I was one miserable SOB. The actual procedure was nothing...

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Sixers gave up too much in the trade. Ben, Curry, Drummond and 2 picks for Harden and Millsap. I dunno....they did add 2 very experienced veteran players that are still hungry to a young team that needed veteran leadership in the playoffs. But they lost a solid rebound guy in Drummond 

I wrote this in the Celts thread in the sports forum. He was solid super when Embiid needed a breather or took off a game off. He averaged almost 9 rebounds/gm coming off the bench, many offensive. That's solid. BUT we are done w/Simmons! He's someone else's problem now. Nets come to Philly 3/10..."soft" Ben will probably make a excuse not to play because he knows the fans will rip him a new one.

philly.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Sixers gave up too much in the trade. Ben, Curry, Drummond and 2 picks for Harden and Millsap. I dunno....they did add 2 very experienced veteran players that are still hungry to a young team that needed veteran leadership in the playoffs. But they lost a solid rebound guy in Drummond 

DIdn't get trading Drummond. Drummond was only here for one year anyway, but still...

I honestly thought they would try to get Bobi back to make up for it.