• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York

We've had an ideal snowpack melt so far, gradual with no huge rains to cause flooding and other problems.  

It looks to get wetter and maybe whiter next week.  I need another moderate snowstorm to get to 80", which still isn't quite last years total but would be reasonably close, and various models are hinting that could happen.  Which still was some 40" below average for the season. 

• Like 2

65F and last night never went below 53F so any remaining snow in the shade has been taken care of. 

The GTA is about to pass the point of no return for snowstorms. Toronto will unlikely see another 6" snowstorm this winter as they become very rare after March 15th, a general 3-6" snowstorm occasionally happens in 2nd half of March but by the last week of March Toronto rarely sees anything bigger than a 2-4" storm. 

Im putting out the spring furniture ect.. tomorrow and doing my spring clean. Its a bit early for most but my seasonal construction job starts in two weeks. All signs that winter is 99% over. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

Amazing in a winter that will have long stretches of AN temps for the first 45 days. Just goes to show the lows we’re t that cold and it threw off the average 

Yeah Dec-Feb was +2.1. If you did a statistical graph with temps relation to snow it would be pretty clear. Winters with above normal temps feature lower snowfall than those with below average temps. 0 departure would likely result in near normal snowfall. 

• Thanks 1