Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 18-19 Storm Obs/Discussion

NorEastermass128

15 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

If any of you CT guys have seasonal snowfall to date including this past storm ill be updating the STD snowfall map. Ill look in the New England snow page too. @Hoth @Kitzbuhel Craver @WeatherX @CT Valley Snowman @WxWatcher007 @RUNNAWAYICEBERG @Spanks45 @BrianW @Brian5671 @H2Otown_WX @BuildingScienceWx @Sey-Mour Snow @Damage In Tolland @Ginx snewx @tavwtby @metagraphica @Sn0waddict @Cold Miser @Mr. Windcredible! @JC-CT @WinterWolf thats all i can think off the top of my head, and anyone else :)

45" to date.

22 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

If any of you CT guys have seasonal snowfall to date including this past storm ill be updating the STD snowfall map. Ill look in the New England snow page too. @Hoth @Kitzbuhel Craver @WeatherX @CT Valley Snowman @WxWatcher007 @RUNNAWAYICEBERG @Spanks45 @BrianW @Brian5671 @H2Otown_WX @BuildingScienceWx @Sey-Mour Snow @Damage In Tolland @Ginx snewx @tavwtby @metagraphica @Sn0waddict @Cold Miser @Mr. Windcredible! @JC-CT @WinterWolf thats all i can think off the top of my head, and anyone else :)

believe I'm at 58.8, I'll confirm once my laptop cooperates... I'm 20 under avg for since I started taking obs here and I think about 25 or so from the average of the spreadsheet I sent you going back to the 30's.

3 hours ago, tavwtby said:

believe I'm at 58.8, I'll confirm once my laptop cooperates... I'm 20 under avg for since I started taking obs here and I think about 25 or so from the average of the spreadsheet I sent you going back to the 30's.

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Got you guys, thanks. I posted the map in 2021 New England snow thread. For the ones that didnt update NESnow website i added the totals from Feb 11 and Feb 18-19 to get to the final number so your amount is off slightly @tavwtby but i can edit that.