Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 18-19 Storm Obs/Discussion

NorEastermass128

Just now, CoastalWx said:

I was hoping it would be better and in my crazy head of mine, you know the season is winding down and just wanted something fun. It’s probably a mental thing to make up for 2/1 too. But I’ll take the snow. 

I just want 3" to verify the low end of my call.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

You would think CF has sagged south and east... But doesn't look like that on terminal... But echos went that way, to south shore. 

Definitely has helped accums and wintry appeal that we’ve hovered 29-30F... a tick cooler than forecast

CF has barely budged all day

7853CFB2-95EF-4827-8397-812927C82E31.thumb.jpeg.d4b76a343fb14435c09e88a731c128d9.jpeg

10 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I was hoping it would be better and in my crazy head of mine, you know the season is winding down and just wanted something fun. It’s probably a mental thing to make up for 2/1 too. But I’ll take the snow. 

This is so true...i get it completely.  I was kind of figuring that’s how you were feeling when we were going back and forth this morning. 

Hey..we’re all snow hounds after all. We get it, we understand. 

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

Getting a little happy ending.

8C7D84A3-C170-4001-9D33-BB9D7F828822.gif

image.png

Dammit I’m on 93 and traffic isn’t moving. I’m going to miss the happy ending. By the way you should move the bird closer to my house. I’m on water Street in BoscawenDammit I’m on 93 and traffic isn’t moving. I’m going to miss the happy ending. By the way you should move the bird closer to my house. I’m on water Street in Boscawen

50 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Seeder feeder 

20210219_150104.gif

50 minutes ago, wxsniss said:

I was just about to comment about that...

Very pulsatile... fluctuates between nothing to moderate in minutes... on radar, makes me wonder if the cellular OES echoes are the main mechanism for the heavier snow 

35 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

That is OES around scooter. Watch him pull like 7-8".

1 minute ago, mahk_webstah said:

Dammit I’m on 93 and traffic isn’t moving. I’m going to miss the happy ending. By the way you should move the bird closer to my house. I’m on water Street in BoscawenDammit I’m on 93 and traffic isn’t moving. I’m going to miss the happy ending. By the way you should move the bird closer to my house. I’m on water Street in Boscawen

image.jpeg

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, wxsniss said:

Definitely has helped accums and wintry appeal that we’ve hovered 29-30F... a tick cooler than forecast

CF has barely budged all day

7853CFB2-95EF-4827-8397-812927C82E31.thumb.jpeg.d4b76a343fb14435c09e88a731c128d9.jpeg

Sitting at 30F here.... Snow accuming nicely... Nice day... Something changed with the OES where it's not as efficient as before.... It's still steady but not 1/4

28 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I don’t get the bitching.  It’s not a big event.  But it’s a beautiful wintry scene out there.  Spectacular day.  I do understand the annoyance of the workers commuting.  In my full time work life today would be a huge pain but I’d have enjoyed it on some level.

Even got some paste on the trees  to enhance the look. Found spots in the woods at the house with 8 to 12 inches of glacial snow. No bitchin here 

5 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

This is so true...i get it completely.  I was kind of figuring that’s how you were feeling when we were going back and forth this morning. 

Hey..we’re all snow hounds after all. We get it, we understand. 

Well different from being negative. I just said this was meh and no big deal. Which I guess is different from saying refresher etc. It’s also better than I thought during the day here, which helps. I thought 2-4, 3-5 which is already here.  It’s also like a junkie. You want it to keep going, but then you look ahead and just say “son of a bitch” lol.