Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 18-19 Storm Obs/Discussion

NorEastermass128

28 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Very fine dense snow developing, sticking to everything...roads looks terrible. Wintry feel outside thats for sure.

0.2" additional. 3.3" so far...

Radar...

1893646689_RAD_MOS_STATE_NJ_L2NCR_ANI(9).gif.5cf2f8e130497fc36b19eb11e3eabb67.gif

1881523780_RAD_KOKX_N0R_ANI(7).gif.17472f34744f3bf72742bbcb16d9241e.gif

Yup..it’s cold and snowy out there this evening...very wintry vibe out there. 

Snow is fine and dense as you stated. About 2 inches so far from this system.  Brings me to 47” for the season to date..about another inch or two to reach normal for a winter season here. Should be able to pull that off after this system ends.  

• Weenie 1

1 hour ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Greenfield hasn’t seen a flake. 

I honestly would just assume pass...I was aggravated having to wipe the car off coming out of the GYM in Wilmington.....useless. All it did was crust up the windshield so that wipers are employed at your own peril. I wish the GYM was in Methuen.

Keep it-

• Weenie 1

15 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I honestly would just assume pass...I was aggravated having to wipe the car off coming out of the GYM in Wilmington.....useless. All it did was crust up the windshield so that wipers are employed at your own peril. I wish the GYM was in Methuen.

Keep it-

I did that once as a young lad with my first car. Totally ****ed up and scratched my windshield with both blades. Never make that mistake again.

...went out for a walk just now, its deep winter out there. all roads are snow covered. 

0.4" New. 3.5" total. 25F Light Snow.

5 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

I did that once as a young lad with my first car. Totally ****ed up and scratched my windshield with both blades. Never make that mistake again.

...went out for a walk just now, its deep winter out there. all roads are snow covered. 

0.4" New. 3.5" total. 25F Light Snow.

Ya back in the day i broke the wiper motor on my truck. Cost 200 dollars i told myself il never leave my wipers on/leave snow on windshield again.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Got woke up to some squeaking animal outside...now sure if a barn owl or something in the weasel family. :mellow:

Anyway...ran outside and it stopped making noise in the woods, but it was snowing moderately. There was maybe a half inch on the ground. Back to -SN now and 21.7°.

Still not a flake here....

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Henry's Weather said:

A still moment in West Somerville. Save for the occasional salt truck, there isn't a soul around. A low industrial whir underlies the subtle pitter-patter of snow softly descending upon snow. For a moment, the city sleeps.

Screenshot_20210219-023639_Gallery.jpg

I know just where that is. Ill drive by your hood and drop the plow just for you :P

• Haha 1