Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 18-19 Storm Obs/Discussion

NorEastermass128

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Radar looks fantastic as it heads NE. You can always tell if it’s gonna be a solid event by looking at the wide views. Had that same look and feeling on that Sunday event a few weekends ago whereas the one after that looked hideous 

Getting shunted east.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m looking at the Philly and BGM sites and you can see how it’s gaining longitude as it moves NE. I’m not saying huge positive bust, but solid wall of snow will make it to 90 or even a bit north this afternoon 

Yeah I don't see a positive bust that far north. This won't get much past BDR-GINX...at least the meat anyways.

10 minutes ago, dendrite said:

heh...told you a couple weeks ago it was coming. It always seems like they come in bunches down there. During those times we miss the goods every which way. We'll have our day eventually, but these are the times where we just take the L and tip our cap.

jeter.gif

LOL yeah you called it. I assume in March I may finally get my wound-up bomb that inundates SE Mass and explodes in the GOM.

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

New HRRR likes NE Mass

Overnight tonight could have a few weenie bands further north....something to watch. HRRR tries to reinvigorate some ML goodies tomorrow afternoon too, but that is where other guidance like the Euro has basically been nil.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Because you're just misinforming everyone.  Enjoy the light snows.

You hate when you think there’s incorrect information. You just can’t let other people’s ideas sit without commenting . Where did I say heavy snow? I said I love the look of the radar . And I’ll enjoy a snowy day 

• Confused 1