Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
OBS and nowcast Thursday morning 2/18 - 11PM Friday 2/19/21

wdrag

9 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

Moderate snow here and I have 2” or so. Hopefully the sleet can be held back or it’ll be tough for anyone outside the death band this morning to make it to 6”. 

I'm up by 25A and think we'll probably get by with just enough IP to be a curiosity.  A short window for a little mix over the next couple of hours and then back to snow and beyond that most mid level warming above 0C will be minor and masked by little if anything falling.  In other words, I don't see mixing mattering here, although I suspect there will be a few ice pellets.

1 minute ago, NorthShoreWx said:

I'm up by 25A and think we'll probably get by with just enough IP to be a curiosity.  A short window for a little mix over the next couple of hours and then back to snow and beyond that most mid level warming above 0C will be minor and masked by little if anything falling.  In other words, I don't see mixing mattering here, although I suspect there will be a few ice pellets.

+S here..temp has been rock steady @28.4*..

8 minutes ago, NorthShoreWx said:

Yep, just about heavy here now. Like a snow globe. Even the warmer models never really cleared the warm mid level air through here so hopefully it can just be brief mixes with sleet. 

• Like 1