Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 18/19 Disco/Obs

nj2va

5 minutes ago, lpaschall said:

That is primary parts of Manchester and Linesboro. RT 27, 30, and 86 north of Westminster I think.

You can get a good sense of the 1,000ft. + areas by using Google maps and turning on terrain LINK

58 minutes ago, mappy said:

a light snow/sleet has been falling for a bit now, whitened all cleared surfaces. 

One last band coming your way. CTP put an SPS on it.

5 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

You can get a good sense of the 1,000ft. + areas by using Google maps and turning on terrain LINK

One last band coming your way. CTP put an SPS on it.

hope it has some good qpf with it. just been a steady light snow/sleet mist. 

Dover has been the Capitol of backend snowfall all winter long. They miss the main storm and then bands from the ULL seem to always hit them. 

Have had snow showers and flurries falling up here throughout the day with these meandering precip blobs / bands. Made for a lovely day and kept temps down. 0.3” of new snow since last night. 

3 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

My meteorologist sister in-law sent me a video this morning of the snow and she was talking in the background and mentioned it was, “Puking fatties.” I taught her that lingo. I’ve never been more proud.

She lives near Woodbridge, VA if anyone was wondering

I usually tell people "Puking Fatties"  is local cover band.

• Haha 2

Final report for Rhoadesville, VA

18 FEB: 2.1" sleet and snow, majority sleet.  0.15" ice accretion. 

19 FEB: 0.4" snow and sleet, majority snow.  Trace ice accretion. 

Season total snow and sleet accumulation is 19.8".

10.8" were from two storms. 16.4" from five storms; the aforementioned two plus three more added to them. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

31 here, which was the high. Some light snow in the past hour, but finally looks like this thing is outa here.

Enough snow today to coat the ground glacier. With the freezing drizzle/rain overnight and this morning, a respectable ice event, but not enough to cause issues- just how I like it.

Everything will freeze solid tonight.

53 minutes ago, CAPE said:

31 here, which was the high. Some light snow in the past hour, but finally looks like this thing is outa here.

Enough snow today to coat the ground glacier. With the freezing drizzle/rain overnight and this morning, a respectable ice event, but not enough to cause issues- just how I like it.

Everything will freeze solid tonight.

Yeah, really a nice winter day on the shore.  All we need to cap off the winter is one decent snow event that is end to end no-nonsense snow

• Like 1