Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 18/19 Disco/Obs

nj2va

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Not trying to be a jerk but the NAM was absolute trash with this storm. It drove a primary up almost into Ohio 3 days ago. 

It showed--BY FAR--the best solution last night. On Monday it's not in its range. 

You see, THIS is a terrible post. But I'm not part of the AmericanWx Mid-Atlantic mafia so only certain people are taken seriously. I've been far more objective with these storms than others. Get over yourselves. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Weenie 1

Just now, Eskimo Joe said:

The roads with a few inches of sleet are definitely worse than any of the other snow events we've had this year. The cold air last night has helped the precipitation bond more efficiently to the road surfaces. Southbound I-270 from the Frederick County line to about the ICC has a lot of wrecks.

I've been hearing a lot of sirens even in DC this morning; I live near a fire station so not super unusual but definitely more than most mornings.

4 minutes ago, Wetbulbs88 said:

It showed--BY FAR--the best solution last night. On Monday it's not in its range. 

You see, THIS is a terrible post. But I'm not part of the AmericanWx Mid-Atlantic mafia so only certain people are taken seriously. I've been far more objective with these storms than others. Get over yourselves. 

This was the RGEM during the same run. Which one did better?

snku_acc.us_ma.png

• Like 3

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic