Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 18/19 Disco/Obs

nj2va

1 minute ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Definitely learned my lessons that:

1.) Your location matters for climo (the further north or west you are the better)

2.) Always protect your lower end

3.) The mix line will always win

I mean, those are always rules to live by in the MA.  But the last minute drying trend, the major mixing for every storm, marginal cold air, etc., etc., etc.  Could have a LOT more snow this winter with minimal changes.  

• Like 2

Just now, WxUSAF said:

I mean, those are always rules to live by in the MA.  But the last minute drying trend, the major mixing for every storm, marginal cold air, etc., etc., etc.  Could have a LOT more snow this winter with minimal changes.  

Yup. If things were like 1 degree colder and just 10 to 20% wetter, we'd of won bigly every time. But compared last year and the year before that, this has been an okay winter.

7 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

This may elicit a dissertation style reply from psu, but NINAs typically find every way possible screw the MA. The northern tier will always manage to get theirs, even if the delivery doesn't quite meet their high standards.

• Haha 3

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic