Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 18-19 MAJOR Ice Storm Threat

NorthHillsWx

2 minutes ago, WXNewton said:

Hard to believe the radar looks like it does and the NAM shows not much precip. 

Would be nice to have some precip form on the ATL/Greenville radars some. Trajectory is to our northwest for the forum as of right now but as southeast aid/lift/enhancement takes over should overcome. Precip over western GA very convective looking. 

6 minutes ago, WXNewton said:

What to? So funny, was talking about the models running too warm today and now said the trend was to warm us up more. LOL!!

He basically said this warm nose is gonna be so strong it warms most to 33 but looking at the “Futurecast” it still had Iredell/Rowan/Catawba at 30-32 for a good chunk so I almost think he’s more so talking about CLT immediate 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PantherJustin said:

He basically said this warm nose is gonna be so strong it warms most to 33 but looking at the “Futurecast” it still had Iredell/Rowan/Catawba at 30-32 for a good chunk so I almost think he’s more so talking about CLT immediate 

Well that’s good news for Charlotte. 
I feel for you guys up north. Looking to be brutal.

7 minutes ago, PantherJustin said:

There are several stations in N.Catawba already reading 31.2-31.8. Clouds are starting to roll in so I expect that to jump up some in the next hour. 5-7 mph stiff NNE wind.