• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 18-19 Event

hazwoper

Very Icy roads here in East Nantmeal Twp....I could not get up my driveway - you can see how steep it is. The part that is black is a sheet of clear Ice that area I snow blowered and shoveled during a 45 min break between work zoom meetings today and while I did blow the snow off - I could not get back out there and now it is an icy mess. We had a total of 7.0" of snow/IP - 6.5" of snow then 0.5" of IP and now an icy ZR drizzle is falling - be safe out there if you need to drive this evening!

Driveway.20210218_170941525.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Birds~69 said:

Wentz

Change it immediately!

Leave it adelphia til after the draft and we know who the starter is...probably Hurts.

What a disaster for the birds - the haul they got nothing close to what you should get for an overall 2 and viewed only 5 months ago as your franchise QB - the dead cap hit will kill them for a long time.....brutal!!

• Weenie 1

9 minutes ago, ChescoWx said:

What a disaster for the birds - the haul they got nothing close to what you should get for an overall 2 and viewed only 5 months ago as your franchise QB - the dead cap hit will kill them for a long time.....brutal!!

He's damaged goods and other teams teams realized this. It's best to move on and get what picks you can...he didn't want to be here so why bother?

Nice basketball court from pictured above...damn!

25F 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, Wentzadelphia said:

I kinda wanna go back to the old "icez" heh...

ANyway, radar looks pretty good out towards WV/KY. GFS adds a decent 2-4" in the ABE/Poconos corridor. 

HurtsAdelphia doesn't have the same ring to it.... However both Alabama and Oklahoma have more snow than me so perhaps it could be good luck charm....

With today's 7.0" of snow/sleet in Western Chester County Pa we have now recorded 30.4" of snow/sleet so far during this February. This now represents the 7th snowiest February in the Western Philly burbs since National Weather Service COOP record keeping began way back in 1894. In addition the 45.9 inches of snow we have received so far this winter season represents the 27th snowiest season in Chester County history. Below are the top 15 February's in recorded COOP historyimage.png.25f22efb0915f8dd507fda0f6af2e359.png

• Like 1

Of note ...while the PHL airport heat island does what it does....here in the Philly burbs this February now has resulted in 4 of our top 7 snowiest February's in history all taking place since the turn of the century in 2000! Climate change/warming continues to deliver at least in our local climate for snow lovers!

6 hours ago, KamuSnow said:

I like that it's random, although not totally random. There's probably a criteria for what gets a tag vs not.

RedSky and I are a guaranteed lock for a weenie, probably newcomers get drilled w/a weenie as well. Sporadic activity after that...he should have a detailed handbook by now.

Radar looking kinda weak at 1:30am.....25F.   

r130.jpg

• Weenie 1

10 minutes ago, hurricane1091 said:

Second wave fell apart?

Looks like second wave is further east if you look at the radar it just missed good thing too because it would have likely all been freezing rain.  It's bad enough with the freezing drizzle all night.  We have crept up to 28 here with a dew point of 27.  It is an absolute skating rink here in Media.  Even my driveway where I threw down a generous supply of salt is very icy.