Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 18-19 Event

hazwoper

4 minutes ago, hurricane1091 said:

lol go look at the NWS graphical map of snow totals. Such a narrow area got huge totals. I like tracking the storms more than the storms themselves so I am not really mad. 

Lucky me I have half converted to a warminsta, old me would have wanted to smash the toaster over today.

• Weenie 1

11 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

I want to shovel but with freezing drizzle still happening I think I'll wait to avoid the skating rink effect. Either way going to have to do it again in the AM.

It's going to snow again so why wait? It's refreshing and you may get the chance to see 3 dimensional people...

• Weenie 1

2 hours ago, The Iceman said:

Yeah but the WAA snows way overperformed to make up for it. We were all sleet in levittown 30 mins ago but not have changed back to 50/50 snow sleet. The sleet is accumulating quickly too. Up to 7" in Levittown. Curious how I'm doing up in Hopewell. My guess is 4-5". Haven't set up a webcam to my snowboard like ray yet.... That's next year's project :lol:

Your sounds about right. I'm about 10 miles north of you and measured 3.5",with very little sleet. Being north was no advantage, I missed out on the thump this morning.

A couple of observations from Media.  27 very very fine light pixie dust flakes still guess freezing drizzle but there is a light white frosting on the cars were I cleared off.  

Is that ocean effect snow moving NE to SW across New Jersey from the north central coast down through Burlington County.

The radar is starting to show our next wave down south of Washington towards Knoxville  TN.  See where that goes.

See to our south winds have switched around to the NE again.

5 minutes ago, JTA66 said:

"Heisenberg". Nah, that's already been taken by another weenie on another site :P

Still waiting for the 6th and final season of "Better call Saul". I'll never again get involved in any series that has 10 episodes then waits a year for another 10 episodes and again and again.

Oh yeah, this is the weather forum....26F and shit falling from above.

• Weenie 1

6 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Still waiting for the 6th and final season of "Better call Saul". I'll never again get involved in any series that has 10 episodes then waits a year for another 10 episodes and again and again.

I'm only on season 3 so I guess I'll take my time.

26F and it's doing something really light out there.

2 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

Going to get really slick tonight. Was light freezing rain the whole way back to Hopewell. "Only" 4" up here, some was likely lost to compaction though. 

What time do you think the additional snow will occur? My thinking is early tomorrow?

Looks like overnight will be misty freezing stuff...

26F / misty something

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

I need to get back into better call saul. Not sure why I stopped watching it wasn't like I didnt enjoy it. How have the last few seasons been? 

Since I changed my username on here like a year or so ago it wont let me do it again. Would probably have to contact a mod. 

Oh, yeah, and nasty outside. Roads are still pretty bad. 

Just now, Wentzadelphia said:

I need to get back into better call saul. Not sure why I stopped watching it wasn't like I didnt enjoy it. How have the last few seasons been? 

Since I changed my username on here like a year or so ago it wont let me do it again. Would probably have to contact a mod. 

Oh, yeah, and nasty outside. Roads are still pretty bad. 

BCS has been/is very solid and still waiting for the conclusion. It definitely held its own after BB.

Ask a mod...if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen.

25F / light stuff falling

Just now, Wentzadelphia said:

I kinda wanna go back to the old "icez" heh...

ANyway, radar looks pretty good out towards WV/KY. GFS adds a decent 2-4" in the ABE/Poconos corridor. 

Looks like a nasty little icing event for SE PA on the GFS.  I mean right here in Media it never stopped we have light freezing rain everything is encased at 27 degrees.