Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 18-19 Event

hazwoper

5 minutes ago, penndotguy said:

We backed off to moderate snow and looks like that back edge in on my doorstep pushing East fast. Lull till the coastal type of deal? 

3.5" and light snow why does it always snow twice as much in Berks lol

Seriously great orange radar returns and anemic snow it's groundhog all over again I feel like Bill Murray

• Weenie 1

Just now, RedSky said:

Seriously great orange radar returns and anemic snow it's groundhog all over again I feel like Bill Murray

Lol dunno, just moved here and really enjoying it so far. Snow on snow on snow on snow I think we're up to. Can't remember the last time that's happened. Also I think I might have just heard some light pings on the window...

2 minutes ago, RedSky said:

It was ripping out here for a couple hrs. But flipped to light sleet at the moment I’m pushing 5” now 

Just now, Hurricane Agnes said:

Wow.  Some wild stuff here now.  About 2/3rd graupel/sleet and 1/3rd pancake snowflakes. The graupel is almost getting to hail density the way it is hitting and bouncing and is loud as hell!  It also briefly looked like there may have been some FZRA in there too.  :lol:  No changes in temp/dp.

That passed through Glen Mills a short time ago. The banging on the skylights was intense! Changed back to all sleet at the moment. Temp is 28F.

Just now, Kevin Reilly said:

True True definitely some big differences due to colder temps with ratios banding and sleet issues all combined to cause wild fluctuations in snow depth location to location down to the mile lol

You are making me feel so much better bro, I would have needed a sedative 

• Haha 1