• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 18-19 Event

hazwoper

Down here in Avondale ( just south of Rt 1) we must have missed that killer band of snow. Warm nose having its effect as we have a moderate snow sleet mix presently. Maybe 2 inches? I see Mt Holly talking about places w 6-7 inches reported!
We have not yet hit the jackpot on any of this season’s winter events as the ever present warm nose seems to find this zip code every time. Still very pretty and kudos to those getting the deep fluff!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dnaman1960 said:

Down here in Avondale ( just south of Rt 1) we must have missed that killer band of snow. Warm nose having its effect as we have a moderate snow sleet mix presently. Maybe 2 inches? I see Mt Holly talking about places w 6-7 inches reported!
We have not yet hit the jackpot on any of this season’s winter events as the ever present warm nose seems to find this zip code every time. Still very pretty and kudos to those getting the deep fluff!

I am up at the other end of 41 in Gap.  We have about 4.5" here so far.  Flakes got a little mangled a couple hours ago but haven't had any sleet (yet).

5 minutes ago, dnaman1960 said:

Welcome, neighbor.  I was ugh-ing earlier but at least we're in it.  It's wonderful out!

• Weenie 1

Just now, Kevin Reilly said:

You so see what’s coming up from Baltimore and SW of Washington? 

I am hoping that delivers for sure.  I am just south of the Delco line in DE.  My little 10 mile area of latitude has been the absolute snow anus this year.  Just way too much sleet or just too far south of the heaviest bands.  I knew this one would be trouble though and of course the sleet line has parked directly overtop of us.  Heavier precip bringing more snow but as soon as it lets up it goes almost all sleet.

Can't complain though as this is our 4th legit light to moderate winter storm this year and I was expecting next to nothing again.

Just now, Chadzachadam said:

Over a foot in Conshy! 3.5" on the driveway since I cleared it about 1.5 hours ago. Already over double what I expected with hopefully a whole day of snow/sleet to go. Really impressive storm here, looks like I must be right in the jackpot so far

Yep. Getting crushed.  Totals will range between 12-16” in that corridor 

• Like 1

Hi all, been lurking for a while now but thought Id join to chime in with snow reports from South Philly - since most of what we seem to get here is stellar reports from the NW burbs while South Philly fights the sleet/snow line. Though it looks like that line is pushing south at the same time some very heavy bands (2"+ rates?) coming from the SW - hoping for good returns soon! 

• Like 2