Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 18-19 Event

hazwoper

3 minutes ago, Blue Dream said:

Shocked to wake up to nearly 6” in Langhorne, damn I should’ve gotten up earlier lol79B1C853-0D4B-4DD9-9590-321C63A4A08F.thumb.jpeg.10c3f2f7664d09e71e72ca439a6b2bc1.jpeg

Wow!! May have to take a trip down to lower bucks. My brother in lower makefield said he's getting raked and has over 3" so far. Best banding has been south of me so far in Hopewell, only about an inch here.

3 minutes ago, Blue Dream said:

Shocked to wake up to nearly 6” in Langhorne, damn I should’ve gotten up earlier lol79B1C853-0D4B-4DD9-9590-321C63A4A08F.thumb.jpeg.10c3f2f7664d09e71e72ca439a6b2bc1.jpeg

Wow!! May have to take a trip down to lower bucks. My brother in lower makefield said he's getting raked and has over 3" so far. Best banding has been south of me so far in Hopewell, only about an inch here.

2 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

Yeah I wasn’t expecting much and I didn’t know it was starting this early!

4 minutes ago, Physicsteve said:

In Hamilton, NJ (3 miles E-NE of Trenton proper) also woke up to snow on the ground at 530 that i was expecting to just be starting. Was lucky to be under that first narrow heavy band. Fluffy 4” grill top measurement about 20 min ago.imageproxy.php?img=&key=4c6452e0fc83486cimageproxy.php?img=&key=4c6452e0fc83486cimageproxy.php?img=&key=4c6452e0fc83486cimageproxy.php?img=&key=4c6452e0fc83486cimageproxy.php?img=&key=4c6452e0fc83486c

Crazy gradient so far, I'm about 10 miles north and have half of that. That band to the south is really producing! Also, appears people are seeing higher than 10:1 ratios. 

1 minute ago, The Iceman said:

CC shows the sleet line being beaten back south down towards the pa/de border the last few frames. Interesting. 

I always thought it would get hung up around there or a tad N. Good shot Philly for at least a while and a really good shot Philly burbs will be alright...

21F / Mod snow

• Like 1

Wunderground bullish for my area.  Upped from 6 more inches total (with 0.5in/hr rates) to 9 more inches (with 1-2in/hr rates) in the past half hour.  If we can keep from switching to sleet this is possible as it seems there's an abundant amount of moisture flowing out of the WSW. 3-4 already I think I'll measure soon.

0NdbKzm.jpg

Mg8CT95.jpg