Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 18th ?19th?

Typhoon Tip

1 hour ago, George001 said:

Another factor in me leaning towards a higher impact event is the pattern we are in. We are in a full fledged La Niña pattern with a cold Canada and SE ridge brining well above normal temps to the southern states. With the SE ridge in place this storm can only go so far south. In this type of pattern I have no problem with the models having the bullseye a bit south of us.

yeah I agree. it is quite normal for the temps throughout Texas to be hovering around 0

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, SJonesWX said:

yeah I agree. it is quite normal for the temps throughout Texas to be hovering around 0

If anything this is the type of pattern you would see in a record strong La Niña with the pacific cooled off so much that arctic air doesn’t modify much if at all before reaching Texas. I should have specified southEAST states being well above avg, there is a lot of cold in the southwest right now.

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

What I find most interesting about the EPS is that it tacks on another couple on inches on Saturday over eastern and especially SE sections....there must be some members really going to town and amplifying.

One of those SE MA specials that Scooter spends between “5-10 extra minutes” in the shower over .

• Haha 4

It does everything in it's power to miss the isentropic snow/ .. front end ... then, is too late on the coastal... 

un      real

it's obvious NAM peregrinations but .. there a waning of the front side... and the 2nd aspect is weaker on this run -

lenses off -