• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 18th ?19th?

Typhoon Tip

I think the models are underestimating the strength of the low Thursday, and therefore are also underestimating the liquid that will fall. This is my forecast for the following areas

cape- 6-10 heavy wet snow before turning to a mix

Bos-PVD corridor- 10-15 inches with blizzard conditions at times, possibly ending as a bit of ice

Worcester, Berkshires, North and West of Boston- 15-20 inches, all snow 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 15

8 minutes ago, George001 said:

I think the models are underestimating the strength of the low Thursday, and therefore are also underestimating the liquid that will fall. This is my forecast for the following areas

Bos-PVD corridor- 10-15 inches with blizzard conditions at times, possibly ending as a bit of ice

Welcome to the forum!  

• Like 4
  • Weenie 1

8 minutes ago, George001 said:

Welcome to the forum, Mr. Margusity.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, George001 said:

Well I'll be dipped, thats quite a forecast! Just don't see it happening

13 minutes ago, George001 said:

Hey George best to read for a while on this forum before going out on a limb. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

20 minutes ago, George001 said:

That's a pretty big matzo ball to leave hanging out there, Georgie boy.   Welcome to forum btw.

22 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Hey George best to read for a while on this forum before going out on a limb. 

I thought he told you earlier that he has been a lurker and just started posting.  Sounds to me like he's done enough reading.  It's his reputation on this forum that will rise or fall on his predictions.  He must be aware of James.

1 hour ago, George001 said:

How much for Raynham?

LFG!

• Haha 2

I will gladly take Georges prognostication...welcome btw...but based on what I see in the upper levels, right now seems safe to safe 6-8 region wide, or course lollies under meso bands, not a CCB like the 2/2 system had, imho, at least not as potent...yet, 700/850 fronto seems like nice placement though now.

Not how I see it playing out but I've seen crazier things posted from the regular crew

4 hours ago, George001 said:

Hi this is George from the other weather board, i also lurk here sometimes since this is a more New England centric form rather than mid Atlantic. I have been following the models and am really exited for this storm, it seems to be trending into a Miller b rather than cutting up into Ohio which should increase the ceiling of the storm. What do you guys think about the potential of this storm? 

George, what was that other weather board?  I don't see why you would be on a mid-Atlantic board coming from Foxboro.

3 hours ago, George001 said:

A bit conservative if you ask me

• Haha 3