Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 16th Disco

Bostonseminole

3 hours ago, Lava Rock said:

Tamarack has taken it harder than me or Jeff. I'd take 2016-17 in a heartbeat again. 132" that year.

Drive 15 miles north and west, certainly not epic but we're in much better shape than you coastal plain dwellers. Just cleared 2" of pure sleet. More effort than the 10" two weeks ago. 

Just now, NW_of_GYX said:

Drive 15 miles north and west, certainly not epic but we're in much better shape than you coastal plain dwellers. Just cleared 2" of pure sleet. More effort than the 10" two weeks ago. 

Your area up to Sunday River has done ok. Tamarack further to the northeast has been pretty brutal relative to average. 

4 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

I never considered my area CP. Is there a line of demarcation?

Anything south and east of me in my opinion with the exception of some hills in Sebago and Raymond. I guess you're on a hill so maybe you get a pass. Raymond Village is most certainly CP. I've noticed since I moved here in 2013 that gradients often set up hard in Sebago, Naples area. 

1 minute ago, NW_of_GYX said:

Anything south of me in my opinion with the exception of some hills in Sebago and Raymond. I guess you're on a hill so maybe you get a pass. Raymond Village is most certainly CP. I've noticed since I moved here in 2013 that gradients often set up hard in Sebago, Naples area. 

can certainly agree with this. We'll see what friday brings. 

8 minutes ago, Drz1111 said:

Pretty decent little ice storm up here in Cape Elizabeth.  I’d say about 0.5” of accretion? Definitely lost some branches out back.

We have been losing branches all morning out here on Long. Nothing too big, just lots of small stuff. Top temp so far was 35 with a break in clouds, already down to 33. 

On 2/15/2021 at 10:22 AM, ORH_wxman said:

Current undisturbed pack depth...we’ll see how much is lost in 30 hours. 

image.jpeg.71451128ceeb4b9e0b83a0dddb2fc45e.jpeg

High was 39F and temp has fallen back to 37F. Didn't end up losing all that much. About 2 inches and some of that was compaction.

image.thumb.png.eec466490b5574a9ffbbd6da29cc68e3.png