• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 15-16 Event

Ralph Wiggum

36 and, you guessed it- light drizzle. It maybe an all rain event for me.  
Still holding out hope for Thursday but you know it’s going to change/ move. 50/50 shot.  A B- grade from me if winter ended today.  Not bad.  Thanks for all your insights and making me follow this forum like it’s a sporting event!  Win some, lose some. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

53 minutes ago, anthonyweather said:

mt holly stays with the ice storm warnings. Indicate may not change to plain rain. Very interesting and bullish (LV POC)

It's already plain rain. Just drove across the LV and it's 34F the whole way. Up rt 33 dropped to 32F but no sign of ice accrual.

• Weenie 1

19 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

Picked up .53" of rain last night. Currently 37 degrees and warming. Snow pack has taken a hit but honestly looks a lot better than I was anticipating. Let's get some cold in here to freeze it into a glacier before Thursday. 

Looking forward to seeing if we get a frozen crust tonight. One of my favorite memories as a kid was being able to walk on top of the snowpack at some point. Only happens very rarely, especially more so the older (and fatter!) I get. :)

• Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

I don't know if Mike is around but I have noticed the "point and click" maps haven't worked for some time and now even entering a zip gives errors (including at other NWS office sites). E.g. (will generate various reference numbers) -

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://forecast.weather.gov/zipcity.php?" on this server.

Reference #18.1713e8ac.1613483619.3d597967

I know they have been working on updates (like when they implemented the new radar) but wondering if anyone else is seeing this...

ETA - this might be a Firefox issue (just tried on IE and was able to get there).

• Weenie 1