• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 10-12 event obs

snowfan

Still just very light snow but some parts of the driveway and sidewalk are starting to cave.

One thing I really like about my new house is my driveway is a little elevated and seems to cave pretty quickly, and my street also seems to cave pretty quickly as well. Not sure if I'm just in some weird cold spot or what.

2 minutes ago, Ji said:
7 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:
Dropped to 31. Light sleet. Sticking to driveway (cement) and patio. Gonna be a lil crusty

When are we supposed to change to snow?

Check the models, they have great lately. Actually, the short term models have been spot on, I just refuse to believe them when they they torch my snowstorms.

1 minute ago, Baltimorewx said:

If anyone cares about models anymore, the NAMs continue to look very good for the Winchester to Baltimore corridor 

Once precip starts, I generally avoid models because I don't need that negativity in my life.  On jeb walks I never look at the radar either, for that same reason.  Sleet/Snow mix in Gaithersburg. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowCane said:

Once precip starts, I generally avoid models because I don't need that negativity in my life.  On jeb walks I never look at the radar either, for that same reason.  Sleet/Snow mix in Gaithersburg. 

Just tough not to look, especially when it is modeled as on and off wintry precip for 48 hours

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic