• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 10-12 event obs

snowfan

I don't need to tell y'all that La Plata is a snow town. Hmph. Back to light snow after period of sleet. A few pingers mixing in. Car tops and trash can lids BURIED. Recording a strong trace. 32/32.

I posted this in the wrong thread a little while ago, lol. No precip at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Deck Pic said:

The 15 hour warning/advisory period hasn't even started yet

Well, if it's already turned to rain, I fail to see how it snows later with the warm push upstairs continuing .  Hope I'm wrong and heavier rates somehow turn it back.....but not seeing how that happens with this setup.  You know more about this than me, so .....

Just now, H2O said:

All my mixed precipitation melted!!!!!!  Can I get a refund?  Amazon take back bad products?  I want to write a review of Mother Nature.  1 star at best

I'm still trying to figure out why LWX didn't change the forecast to heat advisory and drought conditions yet. Maybe at the 930 update 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Well, if it's already turned to rain, I fail to see how it snows later with the warm push upstairs continuing .  Hope I'm wrong and heavier rates somehow turn it back.....but not seeing how that happens with this setup.  You know more about this than me, so .....

I can’t figure how you are rain out there. And I am snow here.  It doesn’t add up.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

I'm still trying to figure out why LWX didn't change the forecast to heat advisory and drought conditions yet. Maybe at the 930 update 

We are in red flag conditions.  We need a tropical system to help.  Oh wait.  Thats coming this weekend

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic