Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 10-12 event obs

snowfan

4 minutes ago, mappy said:

Sure is. Can’t tell you how many times it’s raining at work in Hunt Valley but puking snow at home. 

100%. Same here with my area versus eldersburg and places in Southern Carroll closer to 70. Puking up here as it mixes just 15-20 miles to my south. That extra elevation and slight latitude gain does us wonders. Good luck my friend. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, North Balti Zen said:

This isn't that early, no. Over my way the main event (assuming there is such) was supposed to be here by around 9 pm give or take. 

Has seemed like the accumulating stuff for Baltimore has been 10pm-8am for a while now with stuff to the west starting earlier. Models seemed to indicate a little dry air or something that holds off precip for most part around Baltimore until after 8

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

This isn't that early, no. Over my way the main event (assuming there is such) was supposed to be here by around 9 pm give or take. 

I think few models showed this initial slug of precip making its way here before the main slug, but I could be wrong. 

Just now, Baltimorewx said:

Has seemed like the accumulating stuff for Baltimore has been 10pm-8am for a while now with stuff to the west starting earlier. Models seemed to indicate a little dry air or something that holds off precip for most part around Baltimore until after 8

Dry air just broke through in HoCo according to my brother. Snow finally falling in ellicott city. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jayyy said:

100%. Same here with my area versus eldersburg and places in Southern Carroll closer to 70. Puking up here as it mixes just 15-20 miles to my south. That extra elevation and slight latitude gain does us wonders. Good luck my friend. 

Thanks friend! You too! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Well, rates lightened up and still 34 degrees. It's over guys. Maybe next year. Prob not though. It will never snow again. I thought it would but after reading here today I guess I was wrong. 

All my mixed precipitation melted!!!!!!  Can I get a refund?  Amazon take back bad products?  I want to write a review of Mother Nature.  1 star at best

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic