• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 10-12 event obs

snowfan

No idea what temperature it is but the snow started winding down as I got back home with the pups. Ground was a mix of mud and white dust. Half the cars were starting to freeze and the other half were wet. More gross than pretty. The gross dog loved it and the fussy one wanted to get back inside and dry off.

Looks like we've got a ways to go to see what happens next unless we start getting some transfer over the mountains with some fetch off the coast. 

48 minutes ago, blueberryfaygo said:

I am just saying that the last several events have been inhibited by near freezing surface.. the COB output depicts these issues pretty well.  I am sure hunt valley will be fine.  I am in the City so I worry more about these things.  I think that we are all going to be pleasantly surprised with this one.  

I’m not in Hunt Valley. 20 miles north, almost in PA. 

• Like 1

33°F/32°F in Clarksburg with SN. Dirty snow is white again, new snow on all elevated surfaces. 

Man, the radar sure looks juiced to the WSW entering WV along the low level jet. It will be interesting to see where the heaviest snow sets up running west-east in MD. 

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic